Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these socks, especially the latest one, its just a game to her.
She thinks she’s being clever and trying to duck with us.

👋 Jack you’re clearly just trying to avoid the bigger problem you have on your hands right now. Go put a film on 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Dear lord this is getting meta. Not sure I'll ever work out what's happening if I stop following...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I dont think it’s Jack , one of her White Knights possibly. i don’t think she’d call herself a Twitter celebrity, she’s far too self important for that. She’s the Official Opposition.
Thry are making it worse for her. Anyone that hasn’t heard of Tattle already will now go looking for it. There’s too much here Jack would rather stay hidden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’d be happy to sub to a tier of Awfully Molly’s patreon tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I bet the 2 phones are getting a full workout tonight with all the socks 😂 Thank god for Dyson fans to stop Jack sweating quite so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
NOOOOO! Mr V has come home from work early, expects me to interact with him and I am already five pages behind.

Is it wrong to manufacture a giant argument out of nothing so a person can flounce into a different room and continue with what they were doing before they were so rudely interrupted? This sort of thing, I was thinking,
View attachment 1472329Asking for a friend.
I feel your pain. Husband was supposed to be at band rehearsal tonight but has sacked it off because he hasn’t seen much of me this week 😬😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Are you able to give us a clue? I totally understand if you’d rather not.
I think probably best if I don’t as don’t want them to get hassle as I could be completely wrong but this is clearly someone who is playing the long game and knows the history

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.