Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Patreon got hacked a few years ago. Twitch definitely got hacked last year, as a certain forum had some very interesting threads about the thousands that some streamers made per month. These things have a way of coming out.
Has anyone checked if the password is Delmonte?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
By the end of this chaos I'll have lost my Jon and my husband will have left me, but it'll be worth it.

Sock is giving me life. I'll never come off my phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
By the end of this chaos I'll have lost my Jon and my husband will have left me, but it'll be worth it.

Sock is giving me life. I'll never come off my phone.
I need someone to come to turn me or I'm gonna be developing pressure ulcers and DVT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I’ve seen a lot of bleeping fires, I remarked as I turned the corner, but never… I trail off

How many fires does one get to see as a telephone operator?
Detective Jack removes her Raybans to reveal world weary eyes. An official hands her the building plans as she summons her crack team of investigators…

All joking aside she actually wrote this obscene, ghoulish, self aggrandising blog. We’re the victims even buried yet?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
She's probably got Content trained to ring a bell that gets Coops to open the backdoor. Jack is the bestest at everything, pal.
Classical and operant conditioning? Anyone can do that.

Getting Jack to publish her patreon income?

(edit- I realise this gif has dark undertones. I don’t mean to imply anything by using this gif.)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Autistic and can't lie. Sure.

Doesn't want to mention her PayPal/tip jar does she? 🤔
And in reply to her “I don’t earn that” rebuff, we have these. It’s not going to turn this time, Jack. Your yellow-stickered goose is well and truly cooked. No, that does not mean slow cooked and then blended. Christ sakes.

57BEB3E1-177E-4489-AE4A-B8A53B373A31.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 131
Is Ralph Little's tweet supporting Jack still there? I can't really tell as I'm blocked from Jack but I saw one saying he deleted something because he misgendered

Reactions: 27
Patreon earnings ?
PATREON EARNINGS ?
How the bollocky bugger did she earn anything ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Jack obviously displaying her infamous ability to "learn and grow" after the bollocking she got from socking all over twitter - in her last landmark libel case.

If you're here Jack, I've always thought @deschaussettes would be a great account name!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Detective Jack removes her Raybans to reveal world weary eyes. An official hands her the building plans as she summons her crack team of investigators…

All joking aside she actually wrote this obscene, ghoulish, self aggrandising blog. We’re the victims even buried yet?
The building was still smouldering in parts. It's one of the most disgusting things she's ever done.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Has anyone spotted this squig? Started tweeting end of may, but only one or two tweets a day tops until the account really took off tweeting at start of August.

Screenshot_20220804-182301_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-181755_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-181820_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-181907_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-181928_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-181943_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-182052_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-182121_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220804-182213_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Likes trains, making excuses for owning designer watches* and being arsey on Twitter complaining about shadowy canals (except using the antisemitic term)

I'm no match maker, but Squig, if you're single give Jack a call, I think you might be soulmates.

*I support the rail strikes, just thought the wording was familiar to "who said ~i bought the dog~" / "it's not real Tiffany" / "It was a gift and I found it in a puddle etc"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.