Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Words from MN, suggested by our ever brilliant @Brian Butterfield .

Wowser. That was a ride- out chaosing the chaos.

More screenshots from AM. More deflection from Jack.

The other site has a thread, it still rumbles, or rather pumbles on, leading to speculation and well, gossip.

Finally, and rather spectacularly Jack appears (we think) to defend herself using the power of grayskull * instead of ~.

Wiki for newbies. It tells you everything you need to know, other than how to make soup out of soup.

Please use “thread title” when nominating. No rude words.

Let the chaos continue…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Words from MN, suggested by our ever brilliant @Brian Butterfield .

Wowser. That was a ride- out chaosing the chaos.

More screenshots from AM. More deflection from Jack.

The other site has a thread, it still rumbles, or rather pumbles on, leading to speculation and well, gossip.

Finally, and rather spectacularly Jack appears (we think) to defend herself using the power of grayskull * instead of ~.

Wiki for newbies. It tells you everything you need to know, other than how to make soup out of soup.

Please use “thread title” when nominating. No rude words.

Let the chaos continue…
Loving that Jack Monroe is mentioned 3 times in this thread title.

We all know how fond Jack is of things that come in triplicate 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I’ve seen a lot of bleeping fires, I remarked as I turned the corner, but never… I trail off

How many fires does one get to see as a telephone operator?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 122
I’ve seen a lot of bleeping fires, I remarked as I turned the corner, but never… I trail off

Knowing that vulgarian, probably lighting her own farts for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
looks like the potential sock is threatening to sue god

20220804_182504.jpg

this is the funniest thing ever! I'm delirious!

• Haha
Reactions: 140
I forgot to post this in all the excitement of the last thread.

I made a nice grid collage of Jack looking lovely in blue.

grid_mood.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

With Jack’s cooking skills and love of boiling everything to a mush, I’d say she’s seen plenty of fires.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Thank you! I'm trying to catch up and I'm confused - did *Jack* rear her head on the last thread itself? Or just on Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.