Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only a question of time, surely, when one sock slips and she posts on her main instead, right? She’s going to chaos herself into oblivion

• Haha
Reactions: 65
How I feel at the moment constantly on the grunk

How can Jack claim she works 100hr weeks and keep up with all the chaos? I do 37 hours a week and I’m struggling to keep up with Tattle, send helpos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Hello! I’m just popping in to say hi as it’s highly unlikely I’ll ever catch up 😩. What a time to be alive, you bunch of mendacious trollz! Jack has just deployed the “too autistic not to deal with untruths” klaxon. Poor Jack 😔.

As chaoses go, this is top tier Patreon stuff. Right, back to it…wish me luck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Anyone can read these threads and screengrab from here. You don’t need to be signed in

Reactions: 33
Jack obviously displaying her infamous ability to "learn and grow" after the bollocking she got from socking all over twitter - in her last landmark libel case.

If you're here Jack, I've always thought @deschaussettes would be a great account name!
I think this is a big part of why libel Jack is yet to emerge - she knows exactly what she was warned about last time.
Add to that the fact that she would have to be open and transparent regarding her Patreon, PayPal, tipjar, kofi, muddy puddle earnings and allsorts would be out in the wild it is absolutely not what she wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.