Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she retweeted her “f” tweet about financing?

Why won’t she just accept she’s wrong?

ETA

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So show the real figures then if the estimates are as wildly exaggerated as you claim?
If Jack won't show the figures of the Teemill fiasco of how much money and where it went there is NO WAY on earth she will ever disclose how much she's earning on Patreon. She's know's people can't touch her on the paypal donations either.
Overall she's got to be racking in at least £3k a month to just cover outgoings, or she'd have shuffled out the crappy bungalow long before now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
NOOOOO! Mr V has come home from work early, expects me to interact with him and I am already five pages behind.

Is it wrong to manufacture a giant argument out of nothing so a person can flounce into a different room and continue with what they were doing before they were so rudely interrupted? This sort of thing, I was thinking,
AC4E00CB-CFB3-4346-950F-0E05AEB3C1CC.gif
Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 102
I don’t know why she’s bothering to try to defend herself. Unless she’s willing to do the right thing and make her “earnings” transparent, all she can do is nitpick little half-defences of certain things which just makes her look doubly disingenuous. She’d be better off keeping quiet and distracting herself by playing with Content (remember your dog, Jack) and going to AA meetings (remember those Jack?). But she just can’t keep herself off Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
NOOOOO! Mr V has come home from work early, expects me to interact with him and I am already five pages behind.

Is it wrong to manufacture a giant argument out of nothing so a person can go into a different room and continue with what they were doing before they were so rudely interrupted? This sort of thing, I was thinking,
View attachment 1472329Asking for a friend.
Tell him he is a bit honky & send him off for a shower. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Has anyone spotted this squig? Started tweeting end of may, but only one or two tweets a day tops until the account really took off tweeting at start of August.

Likes trains, making excuses for owning designer watches* and being arsey on Twitter complaining about shadowy canals (except using the antisemitic term)

I'm no match maker, but Squig, if you're single give Jack a call, I think you might be soulmates.

*I support the rail strikes, just thought the wording was familiar to "who said ~i bought the dog~" / "it's not real Tiffany" / "It was a gift and I found it in a puddle etc"
You little ledge SS, I was going to say, I wonder which one of us will rumble her next sock!

Excellent sleuthing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Over time:

Tee Mill
Patreon
Ko-Fi
PayPal
Collaborations
Ad income from old blog
Affiliate links
Writing fees
Magazine recipe fees
Speaking fees
Book advances and any royalties
TV show appearances
Adverts
Court case compensation

There's only one way you spaff away this amount of money and it involves drugs, alcohol, compulsive spending and possibly gambling too (I have my suspicions). Spend it on what you like PAL but don't bleeping pretend you're downsizing because you can't earn enough to afford your life. You have been given an amazing platform upon which to consolidate your career and it's gone tits up because of YOUR actions

• Heart
Reactions: 104
I just thought I’d add a screenshot of a content producer who does show their patreon contributions. They start at £2, their max is £8. The £2 tier gives you access to extra videos, which they also give for free to anyone who emails them as they don’t want people who can’t afford £2 a month to be excluded. This is how you run a patreon properly and transparently.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Is it wrong to manufacture a giant argument out of nothing so a person can flounce into a different room and continue with what they were doing before they were so rudely interrupted? This sort of thing, I was thinking,
View attachment 1472329Asking for a friend.
Is there something that you can bring up from 10 years ago last Friday that truly offended you? Do that, that's what I do 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Has she ever called out people for not paying their tax, corporations, celebs or just the well off? That contradiction, if it exists, would upset a great many people.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.