Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whaa?

VIP Member
'We broke Kevin'.

I am not disputing his attitude is appalling, it's the language she is using. Gleefully.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

MancBee

VIP Member
NOW is the time for a squiggle to mention her OH. Something along the lines of "you deserve a break away with your OH."

Then there'd be fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Thread title by @Orphan_Black
Nomination by @Brian Butterfield

In the previous thread, we were all collectively still reeling from Jack admitting she hasn't paid her taxes.

She started a fight over pasta with some horrid little chap named Kevin.

The lights are OFF
The begging bowl is OUT
The tax is OVERDUE

The next book is possibly about poverty but also Celery. Someone post a better recap below, it's been a while and I'm rusty 👍

Edit! Forgot to mention the wiki for new readers! It's pink and it's up there somewhere, click it if you want ⤴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

hollowhusk

* I do think people should be warned those grubby fingernails have been near their dinner. Fortunately this is all fantasy and no one is having this slop foisted upon them*

Community groups/ foodbanks etc have really strict rules around food because of hygiene and safety reasons. Most won't accept food cooked in people's homes because you have no idea how they have been cooked or stored so you could end up with an outbreak of food poisoning.

I'm enjoying the grunk on yesterday's chaos, let's summarise.

1 Jack slams Tory MP for saying poor people should eat cheap pasta.
2 Jack then makes a 60p pasta dish for dinner.
3 Jack then realises the pasta dish actually cost £2000+ to make because of the hidden costs like £1500 rent to have a house to cook in.
4 After telling people for years they can eat well on her food she admits her pasta dish is lacking nutrition and calories and leaves her so hungry she has to have a bowl of gruel with banana skin a couple of hours later.
4 Jack posts a list of her outgoings which she claims cost 94% of her income. Assuming those essential bills are around £2000 then that leaves £120 for everything else.

In the last couple of months she has bought Doc Martens, a pigskin hat, loads of rusty cutlery, a rucksack full of assorted animal body parts, 2 weekends away including travel to Liverpool and a tour of the stadium that can't be cheap, bought a Chinese takeaway and 4 plant burgers in day.

I can't wait for the moneysaving book because I would love to be able to spread £120 so far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Her books are #3 in the most borrowed list in public libraries?

Ok then.
972C64D2-EE4A-4D9C-B5F7-3CC4F00F69D0.jpeg

Also, is being proud that someone had to lock down his account a good thing?

Fuck off Jack.
A9977F7A-F8F4-47F2-BCC2-24328722DFFA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Personally I think we’re in a “he LEFT” situation since the weekend.
She is 100% chaosing now, the new fraus may be having their first experience of what it’s like. All joking aside, it’s dark. She’s dangerous, she’s clearly not well and it just happens on repeat, again and again.

Gave up reading it. It’s boring and this is absolute bullying. She’s like a 12 year old that never grew up.

View attachment 1188305
Fuck off pig Stetson and four McPlants Monroe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Boyo

VIP Member
Don’t know if this has been posted yet but Honorary Frau Dent hits another home run:

EAB48F24-9B2C-4E23-B6FA-1E9BBF66C20A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Got a mega grunk to do but in the blog post she's just published and which she clearly hopes will go viral, she's linked to someone's (very distressing) coroner's report? And that person has a young son who could read it? I actually feel sick.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

jenny2603

VIP Member
'We broke Kevin'.

I am not disputing his attitude is appalling, it's the language she is using. Gleefully.
He's an arse and in my view wasn't worth responding to in the first place but her behaviour is unhinged. For someone who seems to think all criticism of her should cease the minute she throws one of her illnesses out there, I'd be interested to know what steps she's taken to ensure Kev is medically fit to handle this pile on?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

ezzlebezzle

Still only managing to lurk as can't keep up with you all Fraus!

But this just came up and it struck me as an interesting comparison to the TT merch figures. They have 3.9m followers and this was what they generated with some charity tees...
Screenshot_20220412-174106_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Nggggggg. I have to go out now, with my kids that I have sole responsibility for 🤷‍♀️

Jack, please just keep some chaos in until about 7. That’ll do!

I have been very triggered by all the OH talk recently. Not just because I’m a mithering ninny, but I find the very fast (alleged) new partner’s involvement with her son very upsetting. That poor kid has enough on his plate (of slop) already. She should not be doing this to him, and currently this is my biggest criticism of her, that in November she was not even thinking about dating, and by March they’re a ‘little family’ 🤢 it’s actually a safeguarding concern in my view. She’s clearly got untreated mental health concerns and serious boundary issues, never mind you’re not supposed to do this so soon into her alleged recovery. She should be concentrating fully on sorting her mental health out and her son. No more, no less. I could say so much more on this subject but it’ll turn into a rant. She should not be normalising this to the many vulnerable Squigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 79