Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 pages behind, her behaviour is just absolutely appalling.

Anyone who can afford not to buy dupes or “cheap” (hate this word sorry) jewellery/clothing has a moral obligation to, sorry but the fashion industry is ruinous for the environment and has sooo many well documented human rights issues. A manufacturer copying current season anything will be a well oiled fast fash machine making use of very cheap labour and very cheap materials that aren’t good for you or the planet. She shouldn’t be promoting this at all, especially for non essentials like jewellery. This isn’t MC Mumsnet snootyism feigning interest in environmental issues just to punch down or shame anyone but there’s a world of difference between buying clothes from H&M or any high street retailer that you’ll make last for years as ppl have always done versus this new excessive pattern of consumption from mid to high earners who have the means to do better but instead just choose to buy tit tons of new stuff at low prices to satisfy our conditioned need for more/new. But the women getting the crappy end of this stick are brown so Jacqui couldn’t give a flying duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
You can still report posts of someone who has blocked you and vice versa. You’ll see a circle with 3 dots on the right hand side of the screen and if you click their tweets will be visible to you. Even if you have the JM has blocked you you’ll still be able to report.

Reactions: 20
calm karen.jpg

Sheesh, she’s smokin!

Are we in the presence of some sort of deity or crusader? Nah! Looks like a narcissistic bully at work. So hyped up about her own self-importance! How is her behaviour to Kevin “rather brilliant” but IF directed to her it becomes bullying?

Go ahead, do the usual. Rant furious verbiage for a couple of days, amass all the likes, feed off the high and achieve, as usual, absolutely nothing.

I know it’s been mentioned, but so hilarious that she managed to fix the tip jar in milliseconds on her oh so broken, got a team of 12 engineers working night and day, rattle rattle website. Owled me some champagne right there! :D

It’s not defamatory or libellous to disagree with someone, poppet. Perhaps ask your lawyer about that and moderate your OWN posts. Very them and us. You’re not above the law because you’re feeling spicy and have decided to be oppressed today.

ETA
Is anyone actually going to read that article? A dense, self-righteous outpouring of thesaurus confetti. Useless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1188614

This seems like a genuine person (i.e. not an account dedicated to trolling her). I know it's generally frowned upon to share when people who reference/clearly read Tattle challenge her, but duck it, when she's like this the more people who call her out the better.
They are, unfortunately, a massive TERF, which is always unfortunate as it makes any points raised about Jack seem like they are based on gender issues rather than valid points.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Lurkers - please report Jack's inflammatory bullying posts on twitter.

Frustrating not to be able to do it but we've blocked each other long ago. And against the rules I think
Tattle rules aside, I’m sure someone would have a moral/well-being requirement to report bullying or harassment where they seen it, no?
If I had Twitter I’d definitely report it. Having a tattle account shouldn’t mean we can’t report these things where we see it (mods, grateful for clarity even though I don’t have Twitter!)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All this additional income Jack is getting from her tip jar is still taxable. Knowing what we do about Jack, what are the chances that she will put aside the proportion that will be due as tax?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Place your bets then fraus, how long before we reach the comedown part of the cycle, and Jack is exhausted/tired/can't breathe etc etc? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1188663
Sheesh, she’s smokin!

Are we in the presence of some sort of deity or crusader? Nah! Looks like a narcissistic bully at work. So hyped up about her own self-importance! How is her behaviour to Kevin “rather brilliant” but IF directed to her it becomes bullying?

Go ahead, do the usual. Rant furious verbiage for a couple of days, amass all the likes, feed off the high and achieve, as usual, absolutely nothing.

I know it’s been mentioned, but so hilarious that she managed to fix the tip jar in milliseconds on her oh so broken, got a team of 12 engineers working night and day, rattle rattle website. Owled me some champagne right there! :D

It’s not defamatory or libellous to disagree with someone, poppet. Perhaps ask your lawyer about that and moderate your OWN posts. Very them and us. You’re not above the law because you’re feeling spicy and have decided to be oppressed today.

ETA
Is anyone actually going to read that article? A dense, self-righteous outpouring of thesaurus confetti. Useless!
I
I got the hiccups from giggling about Jack running around in lemon trees with goats and seriously considering that she could write a coffee table book 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm not going to screenshot them all because there are too many and I can't be bothered squiggling them all but the Tattle Wiki is getting a lot of shares today.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Louisa and anyone who knows her must be dying inside at Jack referencing her so much on social media lately 😬

Come on Louisa, you know you could end her with one tweet

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1188663
Sheesh, she’s smokin!

ETA

too early but that has to be a thread title nomination!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.