Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's been a lot to get my smol, not forensic brain around in the last day or two but I have a little question....
Given that LJC was clearly in a morse established, stable 'better' job why when they set up home together was Jack the nominated lead tenant!?!?
My pet theory is that it was always a lease in Jacks name and that she may even have 'surprised' LJC with the crappy Bungalow.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Nggggggg. I have to go out now, with my kids that I have sole responsibility for 🤷‍♀️

Jack, please just keep some chaos in until about 7. That’ll do!

I have been very triggered by all the OH talk recently. Not just because I’m a mithering ninny, but I find the very fast (alleged) new partner’s involvement with her son very upsetting. That poor kid has enough on his plate (of slop) already. She should not be doing this to him, and currently this is my biggest criticism of her, that in November she was not even thinking about dating, and by March they’re a ‘little family’ 🤢 it’s actually a safeguarding concern in my view. She’s clearly got untreated mental health concerns and serious boundary issues, never mind you’re not supposed to do this so soon into her alleged recovery. She should be concentrating fully on sorting her mental health out and her son. No more, no less. I could say so much more on this subject but it’ll turn into a rant. She should not be normalising this to the many vulnerable Squigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Screenshot_20220412-122302_Twitter.jpg

This seems like a genuine person (i.e. not an account dedicated to trolling her). I know it's generally frowned upon to share when people who reference/clearly read Tattle challenge her, but duck it, when she's like this the more people who call her out the better.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
What did people DO before Twitter? I genuinely don't understand how so many people have the time to spend all day arguing and boasting .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Also I know this is a sensitive subject but she funded her rehab last year I assume yes? Thousands of pounds? It’s a really poor idea that someone in recovery has a Patreon account that rakes in thousands. When she had that relapse essentially her followers were funding it. I do know that she would probably have relapsed no matter but she’s taking in a lot of cash from her supporters

Put this in a spoiler. Just my thoughts on her Patreon account and her relapse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh. What a self obsessed hole. Punching angry, foot stomping empty words in to a key board just to keep herself vaguely relevant. Her overblown, sense of importance. Using every label/disability etc to justify her shortcomings. An absolute insult. Actually. The biggest insult.

Not to mention that utter filth she slops up and has the temerity to call it a bleeping recipe.

Apologies. Reading her rantings has wound me up no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Every time someone says “I believe in Jack Monroe” another crumpled fiver dies on the altar of patreon/tip jar. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 52
A £100 hat tho.

What a bleeping weapon.

View attachment 1188624
Remember she said she bought valuable things so that if the tit hit the fan she had tangible things she could sell?
why doesn’t she try and sell the pig skin Stetson and buy some milk for her beloved SB to have on his oats?
Or the spoons
Or the Mac which, without internet, is redundant anyway
Or the £200 alarm clock
Or the poo stool
Or the expensive watch
Or the other IT equipment
Or the fancy coffee maker
Or the good coat
Vivienne Westwood dress
mulberry bag
Nintendo switch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It's like when she went after David Walliams. People pointed out then he had MH issues but she justified it by basically saying so what. And that she is always nice unless a cold justified fury pushes her. Self righteous tax dodging prat.

And her poor kid. She's had 8 hrs sleep over three nights (her choice) and will fart about on twitter all day again. So no time at all with him again today. No chance of actually going out or doing anything with him on his school holidays. She really is dreadful. She doesn't feed him enough but stays up to cook herself snacks because she is hungry. Admittedly vile snacks.
Don’t worry, he’s not there, personally, I feel he visits, I don’t believe he stays

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The worst Jack has to be when she donated the tins of prunes she got free from Del Monte and made a show of it. Total disregard for people in poverty…. I would rather eat plain pasta for a week than tins of prunes

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If she is not up to date with filing her taxes then she can't evidence her income, so - no new rental contract. As in, she can't move.
(unless she gets a guarantor).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
A £100 hat tho.

What a bleeping weapon.

View attachment 1188624
It isn’t just a £100 hat though is it?

It is £1000s of pounds of stuff she has frittered away every time she got paid for something.

She cannot accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong in her life but when things go right, that is entirely down to her hard work from decades of grinding it out.

She simply cannot see this. It is a cognitive bias. The only way it will change is if she is willing to entertain therapy that involves her looking at these distorted cognitions and challenging them on a daily basis.

Sorry for being a twatty mood hoover. Despondency hangs over the MT like a cumulonimbus.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
See, he didn’t say anything of the sort.

And I agree with him, to a degree. It is in a child’s best interests that where possible, they enter a stable and loving home that can support them emotionally and financially. This isn’t always possible, of course, however we are in a position where we do have
Go to bed, Jack. You've got a day of mass deleting ahead of you tomorrow

View attachment 1187698
I can imagine most of Jack's meals make a reappearance query quickly.

And someone drives to her crappy bungalow to collect random lukewarm food prepared (and I use the term loosely) in a manky home kitchen by a woman who is a stranger to hand washing .

No. Just no.

Reactions: 15
My pet theory is that it was always a lease in Jacks name and that she may even have 'surprised' LJC with the crappy Bungalow.
Know what? That makes a lot of sense in terms of how narcs operate - lovebombing and entrapping the other person as soon as possible. "Oh look, I got a loooooovely house for youuuuuu...I've done it now! You have to move in now!"

Did LJC ever want to live in Southend in the first place?

Re the crumpled fiver discourse - it's little things like that that let you know she's lying. She gets telling details wrong, the kind of thing that someone with actual physical and visual experience of poverty would remember and get right.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If I were her landlady I really wouldn’t be happy with this being on open Twitter. She has a lovely house that many people couldn’t afford in a million years. Talk about ungrateful. Spiteful.
Her house isn't overpriced either. If anything it's reasonably cheap, for a large, 3 bed detached house in a fancy South East area. With large garden. Usually you'd be looking further up towards the 2k mark for a house fitting that bill. Definitely not overpriced.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh have NETFLIX not payed her? The same NETFLIX she keeps telling us she recently cancelled? Interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Know what? That makes a lot of sense in terms of how narcs operate - lovebombing and entrapping the other person as soon as possible. "Oh look, I got a loooooovely house for youuuuuu...I've done it now! You have to move in now!"

Did LJC ever want to live in Southend in the first place?

Re the crumpled fiver discourse - it's little things like that that let you know she's lying. She gets telling details wrong, the kind of thing that someone with actual physical and visual experience of poverty would remember and get right.
I'm convinced 76% of the time that relationship lasted can be accounted for by LJC being paralysed with shock.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.