Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sooooo bloody quick to start throwing around legal threats isn't she. But it's all hot air. There's nothing in the slightest bit defamatory about the two tweets she threatened. She just relies on the threat having an intimidatory force to make poeple shut up. It's worked pretty well for her since KH. But that might now be coming to an end.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Ooh so Harold works part time in a little shop? Little retirement hobby volunteering a few mornings a week in a charity shop perchance? (No judgement or anything on people doing that btw my mum does it and loves it!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Yikes! ETA this is in response to the take it the duck down tweet by JackView attachment 1188754
Jack please remove this defamatory tweet or I shall be calling Lawyer McLawyerson QC of 1 Lawyer Street to issue you with a stiff letter. That squig is nothing to do with us. It's just that we've been laughing at you so much for the last year that other people noticed and started joining in and now lots of unrelated groups of people are laughing at you. It'll be probably take them a year to notice Harold has been and gone too, meanwhile we've started the jokes about that one already. Do try to keep up, TOOT TOOT.

• Haha
I think it is unfortunate to vet the purity of who posts in criticism of her. That is what gets her away with so much. Her followers defending her not paying tax as she has the ‘right’ opinions on things
I disagree. It makes all her supporters defend her even more and lends credence to her tales that she is bullied because of what she is rather than what she thinks. It certainly helped to prolong my support of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am not GC but I am Jack Critical. I am someone who has learned a lot about trans rights over the past twenty years.

• Heart
Guys, I think Jack only accused us of being terfs because she knows it'll throw a wedge amongst us and stop us focussing on her grift. She knows is a cyncial yet clever way of damning criticism by association and making her flying monkeys double down. Let's not get sucked in. Love to you all xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
I disagree. It makes all her supporters defend her even more and lends credence to her tales that she is bullied because of what she is rather than what she thinks. It certainly helped to prolong my support of her.
I suppose we all come from different view points but at least we can agree Jack is a grifter and as @Rekyavikgirl says I’m JC-Jack Critical!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Guys, I think Jack only accused us of being terfs because she knows it'll throw a wedge amongst us and stop us focussing on her grift. She knows is a cyncial yet clever way of damning criticism by association and making her flying monkeys double down. Let's not get sucked in. Love to you all xx
100%. There's gender threads on Tattle for anyone to discuss that specifically. She's just deliberately making out we are all GC, which simply isn't true, to discredit us amongst certain groups. And I think it's importent to reiterate we are a diverse group of people with many different viewpoints.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
FFS Jack. It's EASTER. Get off Twitter and spend proper time with your son. This is really poor parenting on your part. And he will remember this and the mood of the house as you rage-stalk social media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She has spent the last two years portraying Tattle as sad housewives. Then there was the outburst that we were all addicts etc. etc.
She has started claiming her detractors are terfs since she complained about JKRowling. I am not sure whether she is saying that everyone who criticises her on twitter are terfs, or that everyone who criticises her on twitter are both terfs and tattlers. At this point I feel she is just flailing about screaming.
edit - tbf Jack has used the term gender critical and not terf. I don't want to get in to what she understands by either term.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
'We broke Kevin'.

I am not disputing his attitude is appalling, it's the language she is using. Gleefully.
Poor sod Even if he is a dick. The flying monkeys track you down on other accounts too. I know. She set them on me!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.