Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
She is a bully. Probably bullied at school and became a keyboard warrior “we broke Kevin” is disgusting use of language.

Jack hasn’t paid tax in three years so I don’t care someone hasn’t paid her. She’s a cunt and the more she behaves like this the more people will be directed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Lazarus

VIP Member
Go to bed, Jack. You've got a day of mass deleting ahead of you tomorrow

View attachment 1187698
Dear reader: she’s making 100 dishes, 3 times, so 300 dishes, each serving 4-6 people, so between 1,200 and 1,800 portions. She’s later said she packages them all up in plastic tubs and writes allergens on them in RED BLOCK CAPITALS.
None of these dishes will contain chicken stock because despite accidentally buying 600 stock cubes, they’re all so out of date that she couldn’t give them to a local food bank or community kitchen; nor could she make soup with them and pass that on. (Tweets about those cubes since deleted).
So, so insulting and insensitive to mention Nazanin Zagari Ratcliffe in this (my most hated) game of make believe.
Jack Monroe I hope you find an ounce of decency and delete this horrible tweet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Disgusting, toxic language there. That is not something to crow about Jack you nasty cretin, doesn't matter who the person involved is. God she's gross.

Well I was treated to an email in my inbox from cooking on a bootstrap this morning, Potatoes sent out at 3am. I know we jest about the old j1g, but she doesn't half give credence to it with her behaviour patterns. 🧐

• Wow
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I can't believe this poisonous, self indulgent fraud has the nerve to claim she's working on the frontline alone. For a start she's not on the frontline, secondly how dare Princess Jack sit there and ignore the millions of people out volunteering and working in their communities to tackle poverty- quite often poverty they themselves experience while sits there in her fancy middle class bungalow. The very idea that she's been of any use in this at all is mind boggling. She knows nothing and should be directing people to proper sources of advice and support not feasting off their misery like the amoral class vampire she is. For her to go on and whine about the state of services when she has not paid taxes since 2019 because she thinks treating herself to branded consumer goods is more important than public services beggars belief. Does she think no one can see her?

Screenshot 2022-04-12 10.04.51.png

• Heart
  • Sad

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Jack in reply to the media people... ffs the language she used is so emotionally manipulative.
SmartSelect_20220412-105338_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
You have significant incomings. If you overspend on your outgoings via purchases that fall under disposable income, that's on you. I would never spend £100 on a hat if money was so tight I had to cancel my broadband or feed my child gruel.

Noone held a gun to your head and told you to move into a massive house in one of the most affluent neighbourhoods in Essex. Even with a joint income, £750 pcm per person is a lot if you are famously frugal. I do find it hard to believe your landlady wouldn't have bit your hand off to terminate the contract early seeing as your rent constantly bounces too.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-12 10.59.33.png

No one is suffering like our Jack and her collapsing brain.

Screenshot 2022-04-12 10.59.51.png

Remember to be kind because aggression doesn't help. 🙏

• Wow
  • Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
SmartSelect_20220412-120409_Twitter.jpg

It's great when an account like this calls her bullshit out as she has to grit her narc teeth and become a bootstrap bum licker.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
still up, chatting to her celeb pals. the unavailabile tweet seems to be Tory Kevin's original tweet

View attachment 1187648
View attachment 1187649
View attachment 1187650
'Big fan of your work' 🤮 These bluetickers are all completely nauseating.
Apropos of absolutely nothing to do with this, what was it Spike Milligan called Prince Charles when he was sucking up to him? Oh yes - 'a grovelling little b*stard'.

Ah and she admits 'most' of her 100 hrs work is 'helping people on here'. Again for those at the back. Fannying around on twitter Is. Not. Work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
So my local library which is a city Central library 🔺🔺🔺 i asked about her books. I said which were available they said after a data base search that they all were and when I said oh that's a shock I am sure they are really popular. The lady said well not really they haven't been taken out a very long time. I said thank you and left. Just to add my local library his sandwiched between two quite deprived areas in the city too and about 5 mins away from a homeless and women shelter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

jenny2603

VIP Member
Jacks tweet about “some people won’t learn until they’ve had their arses handed to them a few times”…am I alone in finding that …chilling? It reminds me of an abuser justifying that their victim needs to learn their lesson as they abuse them again (although might just be a personal trigger for me tbh). What she’s saying is that pile ons and bullying are fully justified in the name of teaching someone a lesson that she has decided they need to learn. Um…yeah. That’s pretty dark, to me.

see this is the thing about JM. Mostly I just find her ridiculous but every now and then,like last night And this morning, stuff just leaks out of her that isnt ridiculous so much as downright disturbing.
It's low level threatening and is one of my major problems with Monroe. She is never more alive than when she's aggressively going after an individual because it's seeking punchbags to vent her anger on that drives her not fighting poverty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I’m so glad they basically told her to fuck off and not share them. So, so glad. Ass on a plate, anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73