Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pray forgive me, Mancbee, but Jack is an utter, utter bleep
I can't believe she's ramped the begging up even more.

Actually...i can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
total bleeping bollocks, *especially* in the same industry you’d discuss these things to set your own expectations/goals. I am in a salary disparity relationship (but earn well myself before we get the misogynistic classist haus frau tit from her 🙄) and I didn’t know how much my now husband earnt until we got engaged and thought about buying a house, both were months into dating tho loool, but even before that he was constantly pushing and advising me on how to get more/make the next step (and we’re not in the same industry) in my career and trying to intro me to people that could talk to me.

She will never ever acknowledge a single privilege but outside the obvious media connections alone the privilege of living with a higher earner means you can take more risks, risks that are always beneficial experience wise or financially, and you don’t need to put up with being bullied anymore and can just walk away. It rids you of SO much stress and anxiety that I know he takes the burden of because he’s the primary earner - that’s a conversation normal couples in love actually have so how she wOuLdN’t kNOW is beyond me? How can you have financial goals or plan for retirement with NO visibility on these numbers? Also jobs like these aren’t forever - either you fall on a sword or burn out - so you would very much be thinking about your get out plan?

Idk why I’m writing essays on this but she’s a total bleeping liar and miserable cow tbh. Also give over you didn’t know how much money she had yet you admit spending sprees in JL/Cotswolds *because* you had two salaries coming in. Yeah one bleeping great one and you fumbled it hun!
I'm with you here, I can't comprehend thinking about a future together and not discussing money. I got married at 21 to a man who had attained the great age of 24, and despite the fact we were both young and also certifiable idiots, we obviously had conversations about money? Who doesn't?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
‘Property inspector’ in two tweets - she wants someone to ask about it then…

The thing is, it’s gotta make you wonder if this whole ‘hate the landlord’ act is because she’s truly living in a tit hole, or if it’s another case of Iqbal-the-landlord, where she has stopped paying and looking after the place so the landlord wants to get into the place to make sure she’s not totally bleeping it up..

Reactions: 36
Anyone would think she's just had a house fire or something with the "I'm ok, my pets are ok" etc lol. If this indeed happened, I imagine all the performative heavy milk bottles snd jam jars etc she uses as storage don't help. Her kitchen is full of crap too, you can bet the shelves were overloaded.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Evil Landlady is going to do her nut when she finds out about the shelf. She'll probably ban Harold from the property as a punishment or add another decade to the never ending lease.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Have you noticed that liars always deny something no one is accusing them of when they're cornered. So tax dodging grifter Jack Monroe gets over £2000 a month from Patreon and that doesn't take into account her other income and tips becomes OMG Jack is a secret millionaire. For all the practice she's had at lying she never gets any better at it.
There was one tweet last week from someone who had quoted those rubbish net worth sites that said she was a millionaire which has been exaggerated to mean loads of people think she is a millionaire.

She says it is normally GC (gender critical) accounts that do it implying it is a bunch of transphobic people trying to bring her down.

Reactions: 21

PSA for any real life friends/family of Jack. ☝ She's clearly lost the plot, this is destructive behaviour, she's fleecing even more simps. Intervention incoming.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.