Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been dumped, went straight for the j1g and this has came out. The dopamine of bullying got her on a high and now we are where we are.

Hopefully more people will see the light and that something isn’t quite right. The ‘we broke Kevin’ could be the turning point for a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The first sentence is one of the most offensive and delusional things I have ever read.
SmartSelect_20220412-095948_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
Personally I think we’re in a “he LEFT” situation since the weekend.
She is 100% chaosing now, the new fraus may be having their first experience of what it’s like. All joking aside, it’s dark. She’s dangerous, she’s clearly not well and it just happens on repeat, again and again.

Gave up reading it. It’s boring and this is absolute bullying. She’s like a 12 year old that never grew up.

View attachment 1188305
duck off pig Stetson and four McPlants Monroe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Got a mega grunk to do but in the blog post she's just published and which she clearly hopes will go viral, she's linked to someone's (very distressing) coroner's report? And that person has a young son who could read it? I actually feel sick.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Crumpled fiver has just ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sure Jack. People with a crumpled fiver to last ten days, their first thought is let’s go on twitter and see what slop I can make today.

God. She knows nothing about poverty and that just shows it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
oh, g-d she's threatening a part 2!

20220412_100657.jpg

I'll be cackling all day at the idea that blossom hill is aspirational!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Has Jack ever mentioned donating all her test recipes to her local community fridge before tonight ?
Not that I’ve read, but perhaps I got stuck at the autistic forensic marvel brain that declared all recipes once and done 🙄

it’s the constant contradictions that get me, like marauding over the lack of 29p Asda pasta to instigating a pile on when someone states that pasta makes cheap meals. Suggesting a recipe feeds hungry adults to always seeming to need bedtime snacks. Stating various food industry occupations whilst knowing next to nothing about nutrition or cooking skills. Berating tax dodgers but opining that being disorganised is a valid excuse for not filing compulsory returnS plural. No internet and no TV, but…..

And the dichotomy of renting a very large detached 3, potentially 4, bedroom home for 1 and a part time SB. I could go on, and on, and on.

Make it make sense.

Reactions: 55
I didn't read the article, but noticed she's linking to a web archive link with her tip jar rattling. Copy and paste error?

Screenshot 2022-04-12 10.06.25.png

then it directs to the german paypal

Screenshot 2022-04-12 10.11.48.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.