Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat down and started reading her pasta paean to poverty..all the old favourites there, trotted out with easy familiarity like Sinatra on his last tour, same old same old. She even shoehorns in 'frit' which grinds my gears no end.
Then she uses an Auschwitz analogy and I'm done. Enough. Just enough. Utterly vile, self aggrandisement wrapped up in self pity and complete and utter lack of real empathy.
She is without redemption.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Screenshot_20220412-111009_Twitter.jpg

NOBODY THINKS YOU HAVE "MILLIONS AND ZILLIONS." WE JUST KNOW YOU GET AT LEAST £2,500 A MONTH FROM PATREON ALONE, YET CONSTANTLY BEG FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS AND CLAIM YOU ONLY HAVE PENNIES TO YOUR NAME.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
Her brain is collapsing with the weight of everything just now? How to feed all the poors while taking donations to pay her rent?

This is the person who spoiled her Brexit vote. All I will say Jack is the fact that you’ve been campaigning for a decade and things are getting worse shows that you should give it up and get a job.

There are other people who do what you do much better. That is. Write cookbooks. There are also other people who are much better campaigners than you.

I personally think she’s running out of ideas and she knows it. All she has left on twitter is pile ons to get attention. No one would bother with her otherwise.

Shes currently raging and triggered. She just wants to buy a l’il house and put the heating on.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I want to buy a lil house with money from you as Daddy won’t give me one bastard

yuck - we see you.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
To summarise, I have written to Visit Britain to request Jack as the new tourism ambassador for the countries.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1188460

NOBODY THINKS YOU HAVE "MILLIONS AND ZILLIONS." WE JUST KNOW YOU GET AT LEAST £2,500 A MONTH FROM PATREON ALONE, YET CONSTANTLY BEG FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS AND CLAIM YOU ONLY HAVE PENNIES TO YOUR NAME.
I don't actually deny she's not skint but I think it's due to debt, overspending and living over her own means( she said herself her bills are almost all of her income)

I don't know about buying a house, surely dept isn't favoured by mortgage brokers, ours went through our stuff with a fine tooth comb.

Reactions: 35
Her money troubles are of her own making. She pisses away every penny she earns, thinking she can deal with tax 'later', spending a lot of it on booze and drugs, then pretends she is entirely a victim of government policy.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Have you noticed that liars always deny something no one is accusing them of when they're cornered. So tax dodging grifter Jack Monroe gets over £2000 a month from Patreon and that doesn't take into account her other income and tips becomes OMG Jack is a secret millionaire. For all the practice she's had at lying she never gets any better at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
You have significant incomings. If you overspend on your outgoings via purchases that fall under disposable income, that's on you. I would never spend £100 on a hat if money was so tight I had to cancel my broadband or feed my child gruel.

Noone held a gun to your head and told you to move into a massive house in one of the most affluent neighbourhoods in Essex. Even with a joint income, £750 pcm per person is a lot if you are famously frugal. I do find it hard to believe your landlady wouldn't have bit your hand off to terminate the contract early seeing as your rent constantly bounces too.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Untitled.png

TD here, as ever, doing the right thing. I couldn't get through that pile of me me me bollocks Smol Pixie wrote. I felt angry last night when she was slopsplaining nutrients/pasta to all, I feel even more angry seeing her behaviour today. She's doing nothing - NOTHING - to help the disadvantaged and everything to line her own pockets and get clicks and likes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
Why doesn’t she cancel her Patreon account and ask the people donating to her to give the money to food banks instead? I am actually furious that her followers pay her rent and she’s still pleading poverty. What about all the collabs you have coming up you grifter?

TOOT TOOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I saw someone mention her response to Kevin is the lead story for The Poke on Facebook. The comments on the post are ridiculous. Pass me a bowl I want to vomit from the praise heaped on Jack. How are people so blind to her grift and lies?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Now we get to it. She is bitter. She actually believes she should have all these things, petal these "rich," people you claim to hate have all these things because they work high powered salaried jobs. They did the education and worked hard to get there.

I agree these people should pay fair tax, but I don't begrudge them being rich especially if they worked hard to get there.

Reactions: 32
No Jack whilst you're certainly a head, you are far from being a regular one. Most regular people don't spend over a decade humiliating their family and throwing a tantrum because they had to claim benefits for a bit. Most regular people aren't congenital liars. Most regular people don't sit on the internet begging to sustain their addiction to big brand purchases. Just piss off, you shark eyed parasite.

Screenshot 2022-04-12 11.13.56.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.