Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally wish people would call her out more on Twitter; but just sometimes it’s great to see her unguardedly rant and rage on Twitter, and make an absolute tit out of herself over practically nothing (seriously, one twit made one comment). More and more people must wonder what the deranged fury and increasingly obvious lying is really all about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1188197

Aggressive Jack is the worst Jack. You really get the sense she'd rather not get paid so she can do the name and shame thing.
Maybe they haven’t paid you because you didn’t fulfil your contractual obligations, Jack?

Do we need to remind you of the quality of your output for Hellmans, Linda McCartney and Del Monte to name a few?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
'We broke Kevin'.

I am not disputing his attitude is appalling, it's the language she is using. Gleefully.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
I wonder if she’s split from her OH because this level of aggression is quite something. Somethings triggered this.

Reactions: 63
Maybe Jack's gig of a lifetime is with Wiltshire Farm Foods or Parsleybox, and she's just using poor Harold as a recipe tester

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Arses handed to them by the trembling nervous wreck JM who had to read line by line off her cue cards with Matt forearms? Who had earphones in so Hellmans could coach her through an IG live?

Comical!
She's like a lot of bullies, in that she relies on her henchmen to do the truly dirty work. She riles them up to a frenzy and sends them after non believers. It is very sinister really.

Oh god. Just what you need when you've given birth - how to make slop. There's the afterbirth oats for those who miss the birthing experience, and various shades of brown to introduce you to the different stages of baby poo.

*ETA 🥕

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Also, LOL at Jack whinging she hadn’t been paid for something from November.

How do you think HMRC feel about two years of overdue accounts you bleeping hypocritical weapon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
'We broke Kevin'.

I am not disputing his attitude is appalling, it's the language she is using. Gleefully.
It's horrible. Really, really disturbing attitude. In plain sight. I cannot think of any othetr so-called 'national treasure' with a public platform who behaves like this. How on earth does she get away with it?

the sheer aggression and toxicity, too....it feels indiscriminate, it's being sprayed everywhere, in every direction.

I can only imagine what someone like this would be like in personal relationships. Actually I can imagine all too well, unfortunately. It causes profund damage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She is a bully. Probably bullied at school and became a keyboard warrior “we broke Kevin” is disgusting use of language.

Jack hasn’t paid tax in three years so I don’t care someone hasn’t paid her. She’s a bleep and the more she behaves like this the more people will be directed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
No#3 on the most borrowed library books list?
Seriously, just a little bit of common sense with a sprinkle of critical thinking says that crap.

Something like Richard Osmond’s Thursday Murder Club will obviously be more popular then chuck in Where the Crawdads Sing….and she would be next in line?

Even within cooking books she won’t be that popular as ‘That Man’ has TVs shows that link to books, then there’s the The Bake Off and Nigella on telly. Surely that would inspire people to borrow books.

Her book‘s main market is middle class folks that follow her on twitter to appease their social conscience because they believe this way they are supporting her in her quest to feed the poors…..not actual people that have limited money to feed themselves, who are popping off to the library to borrow a slop book.

Google came up with these answers…..

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
'We broke Kevin'.

He's an arse and in my view wasn't worth responding to in the first place but her behaviour is unhinged. For someone who seems to think all criticism of her should cease the minute she throws one of her illnesses out there, I'd be interested to know what steps she's taken to ensure Kev is medically fit to handle this pile on?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
She doesn't give a tit about other people's illnesses. We've seen that in her elevenifing behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s trending this morning…but I guess if you stay up all night tweeting absolute bollocks you’re gonna trend right?
29FF2AE6-443A-4186-8FA3-ED52263DCEBA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
P.S. before I go to sleep I want to say I will send doggos to the frau who tries banana skin porridge! 😂
Bananas are my number one worst thing, my mum loved jacket potatoes as much as my dad loved serving up bananas. Aka constantly. However, Mr PS is LEAVING again for work at the weekend and so I thought what better time to try a Jack Monroe microwave meal for one. Fantastic reviews. Will try and put under a spoiler as very long

67173CA9-1E1B-4700-B78F-9DBC4A9FF1AA.png

EA3F0A9F-6B65-453A-9067-18BA56AD3A1D.png

8FE18BD0-7079-4911-8D5C-0996407D6F48.png

EC794A5F-C561-46A3-9107-1CF605DA8B1A.jpg

1E6E9BDE-A13F-4FFE-959A-0E543A1EB394.png
Needless to say fraus, I will continue my search for an edible JM depprecipe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
No#3 on the most borrowed library books list?
Seriously, just a little bit of common sense with a sprinkle of critical thinking says that crap.

Something like Richard Osmond’s Thursday Murder Club will obviously be more popular then chuck in Where the Crawdads Sing….and she would be next in line?

Even within cooking books she won’t be that popular as ‘That Man’ has TVs shows that link to books, then there’s the The Bake Off and Nigella on telly. Surely that would inspire people to borrow books.

Her book‘s main market is middle class folks that follow her on twitter to appease their social conscience because they believe this way they are supporting her in her quest to feed the poors…..not actual people that have limited money to feed themselves, who are popping off to the library to borrow a slop book.

Google came up with these answers…..
Bet Jack checked out from the library several copies of the old classic Dale Carnegie, How to win friends and Influence people, can tell by her tweets this morning she’s fully adopted his ideology. I’m also guessing she’s a follower of his other work, The Art of Public Speaking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.