Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am deceased. Call an undertaker.
Princess Diana was another highly-disordered, emotionally-needy, sadness-ghoul, and troubled person who caused chaos in the lives of her children and loved ones. She used charity as a smokescreen and a way of meeting her own distorted psychological needs. She had much in common with Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I understand the point you’re trying to make here about rent but this is ridiculous. If you have a “decent” landlord - and I use that term very very loosely, it’s not reasonable to move to save what is going to be a very small amount on rent per month. Moving costs are extortionate, never mind the time, plus 6 weeks deposit needed, plus she would need to find somewhere which will accommodate pets. Many charge a fee for that. She would also need to prove income which she can’t do as hasn’t done her taxes 🙄 but even if she had she would be a risk as a self employed person renting a property for that value on her own. She is better off staying where she is for now. There are many criticisms for Jack but I’m afraid this is just not it. It is so expensive to rent in Essex. I am in a two bed badly insulated, terraced house (1 double 1 single room) around 15 miles from jack and it’s £1300 a month. Will rise to £1310 in June, and that’s with negotiations. We have been here since 2014 and rent has risen every year from £1095. And actually, other similar properties cost more at the moment.
Yeah, ive documented here before the tit conditions of my previous awful landlord and that I am paying near London rates. I had to move from family and friends because I couldnt afford London rents. (I was stuck in a run down house paying 20% below market rate - because of its state - for 5yrs myself). Its just, sadly, what happens. In a normal case, yes moving in the rental market is tough. But maybe if Jack used her Patreon money, she'd be able to move. She is not your average renter.

I absolutely will not allow JM room when it comes to where she rents. Shes a bleeping scam artist. Sell a few cotswolds, and your Emin and you'd have a deposit Jack xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 51
No-one has made nasty comments about your feet Jack and they look extremely normal anyway.
Jack.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I'm hoping the OH works in a toy shop. They can replace all the toys Jack seems to be throwing out her pram.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
:ROFLMAO:
Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 14.52.00.png

Jack's going to hate this reply. She loves to think she's special.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
A holiday you hijacked by insisting you tagged along to so you could wind up SBs ex stepmum.
Jeez. Can you imagine the way she would behave around any remotely sane female role model that might come into SB's life

Reactions: 33
This is what happens when you lie and lie jack. It comes back to bite you on the backside. I’m cheering them on btw. On the bones of your arse. Stop lying. Liar. Bare faced liar.
Probably already been covered (I'm on a permanent grunk lately) but she's technically correct in that she's never actually uttered the words "I'm poor." But she knows exactly what the Jackolytes will infer from the constant stream of £34 in the bank, can't afford to have the heating on, no working telly, eating water-porridge bullshit.

And now her #newprofilepic is from the not-a-holiday last year, so people will look at it and think how unfair it is that someone who works eleventy billion hours a week can only afford to go on holiday to a caravan site, she deserves something nice in return for all the good she does, let me just throw this tenner in her tip jar. Slippery, manipulative little weasel. I wish she'd just duck off once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
According to PASTA, she actually stuffed the metro newspaper into a sock before using it as a sanitary towel. So no newsprint on her fanjita.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Yeah, ive documented here before the tit conditions of my previous awful landlord and that I am paying near London rates. I had to move from family and friends because I couldnt afford London rents. Its just, sadly, what happens. In a normal case, yes moving in the rental market is tough. But maybe if Jack used her Patreon money, she'd be able to move. She is not your average renter.

I absolutely will not allow JM room when it comes to where she rents. Shes a bleeping scam artist. Sell a few cotswolds, and your Emin and you'd have a deposit Jack xoxo
It also isn't just her rent, but she'd be able to reduce her council tax and bills too, presumably. Especially if her house is as cold and draughty as she wants people to believe 🙄

Reactions: 33
Trying to read her pasta nonsense and who knew there were calorie guidelines for Auschwitz prisoners 🤔

View attachment 1188924
The info Auschwitz gives out makes no mention of specific calorie guidelines but just very small amounts of unpleasant, barely edible food. I did find a reference on another site which gives the average calories as 1300 per day but it doesn't present this as a guideline as such. Either way it's a horrible, gratuitous reference and if Jack wants to crowdfund a trip to Auschwitz, I'll be more than happy to chip in so she can find out why.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It also isn't just her rent, but she'd be able to reduce her council tax and bills too, presumably. Especially if her house is as cold and draughty as she wants people to believe 🙄
Exactly. Shes full of tit. She has disposable income, albeit apparently small, after all those bills. I pay almost the same on rent & CT and I have nothing left at all, for a small 2 bed terrace. Every penny accounted for. She has money. She just spunks it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.