Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I’d say no more screenshots of that account from now on. It’s pretty clear it’s not Jack. Just because once upon a time she boasted about socks doesn’t mean it’s still the case now, or that it was true then that she had 9, or whatever the number is. She exaggerates and lies about most other things. I know it would be fun to see if there was another Peeky Mink but it’s best to stick to what we definitely know is Jack.

We’re not here to provide air time to Twitter accounts that are negative about the thread or the site. Let them shout away, they’re not the first and they definitely won’t be the last. Soz!

• Heart
Reactions: 100

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
This Morning are doing a section on slashing your supermarket bill. All about yellow stickers. Alice Beer is doing it. I think Jack was busy.
Screenshot_20220221-111430_Twitter.jpg

"a bit hard work"
As my wee granny would say (but she can't as she's currently DEAD at the moment) "Dinnae fash yersel hen, her bum’s oot the windae"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-03-13 23.06.43.png

No Squig, there is no transparency at all. Any normal fundraiser would be keen to let everyone know how much they'd raised and what was happening but Jack is a maverick and does not play by the rules and she also doesn't get results.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

jenny2603

VIP Member
Can we just collectively spare a thought for the guest who thought they could dodge a course by saying they didn't like trifle only to be landed with crumble instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

colouredlines

VIP Member
I for one will be monetising my obsessive hatred by launching a range of t-shirts. Slogans include:

SOUTHEND SLOP SLINGER
MACRO MEANS BIG
APOSTROPHES DENOTE POSSESSION OR CONTRACTION
HEAT THE OIL FIRST YOU IDIOT
JACK MONROE SHITS IN BAGS

All profits will be donated to a charity I choose not to name, because I want to protect them from this hellsite full of mendacious bullies etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
OT but my friend dated a guy who ghosted her when he got gout. We think it's because she sang that 'Henry the 8th I am' song at him down the phone when he told her but I personally think his leg fell off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

colouredlines

VIP Member
That feeling when you have to meet a word count but can't figure out how, so you say "oh fuck it" and write the same paragraph twice with minor wording changes.

Screenshot_20220313-110830_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Cabal: reaches out to TT and charity commission to point out Jack hasn’t donated £10,000 as promised
Jack: fraus hate me cos I spray trifles gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
She has totally done the trifle debacle to shove all the Trussell Trust donation stuff out of view.

I’m ever more of the belief that Jack didn’t raise anywhere near £10k and is thinking of a way to save face and backtrack. We don’t care babe, just admit you made a mistake and donate them what you did make, along with receipts of everything.

My nomination would be “gold spray…..on a trifle’ said in the voice of Old Chief. Fuck me I’d pay to be a fly on the wall when Big Dave walks in and sees what she done. Can you imagine? It’ll be like David Brent when he does the training seminar and laughs on cue 😂
3662DB1B-D28B-4EB3-8797-D5B97AF46B7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79