Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this interesting. In my more introspective moments when I’m feeling a bit deep I wonder why I’m attracted to certain quotes . I consider that maybe It’s because I’m the opposite of it lol . You know that saying that you have a strong reaction to something because it makes you think of something you don’t like about yourself . A bit like that . Sorry if this isn’t making sense it’s hard to explain . Anyway I suspect jack doesn’t realise that she is 💯 trapped in how much she cares what other people thinks quote because she’s totally obsessed with tattle . Or it’s just performative as per . Probably is that 😂
Most of the quotes I'm attracted to are quite emo song lyrics.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's far too snobby for that kind of housing though. And SB doesn't really live with her, so she'd be lucky to get a room in a share house (the real kind, not Mummy and Daddy's place) I'd imagine.
She is, but she'd totally do it for a few hours to invigorate her brand and give her new content to dine out on for the next 10 years. Before rushing back with her 4k+ a month income to rent something in an affluent area.

Reactions: 37
I thought she was funny about things round her neck…
FFS, she can’t even tell the truth about that.
She still is but sadly has to keep things round her neck in case she needs to sell them quickly later on.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve mentioned it before but last years ITV investigations (on national prime time news and documentaries) highlighted the living conditions in council houses and I still find it shocking to look at tbh.
Anyway didn’t hear a peep from our little Mackie Mink back then, did we?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
So she just made the same, regular old trifle again? Ignored everything that "10,000" people said? Standard!

Side note - the gold spray didn't anger us, it was more 'why the f is she spraying everything gold'. Trifle, shortbread fingers, hot chocolates, chainsaw desserts. It was weird, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Why would putting that much artificial shite on the top of a trifle anger us? You think you know us Jack. Hardly.

To be fair, it is what we were expecting. Too much of everything in an attempt to hide the fact it is tit.

Pay TT, submit your tax forms and sell whatever you need to, to fit your stuff into a smaller house. Everything will feel much lighter and you won’t feel the need to communicate with us via Twitter polls and rubbish desserts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I find it funny and pitiful that she modifies her cooking to 'annoy' people she doesn't know on the internet. Fancy cooking for guests with anger and retaliation in your heart! It's really warped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.