Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeanBurns76

Ha, in the film I think I’d cast Tracy Ann Oberman as she looked in Toast of London as landlady. I think she’s a total glamourpuss but world weary with “what’s that idiot doing now” View attachment 1124307
Christ, put a spoiler on that old trout please, I just vomited me Tuna Salad up! I despise that woman! Although, different story altogether than Jackanory 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Aw I see Tom Doorley is in her replies, telling her to keep angering that corner of the internet.

As Marco Pierre White said about Tom, he would do anything for a small cheque 😂
i thought that name sounded familiar.. isn't there a folk song that goes hang down your head Tom Dooley hang down your head and cry?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
@Shawads I thought I was the only person to have made 100s & 1000s sandwiches! I would sometimes switch it up to pure sugar sandwiches, or even add golden syrup. How I didn’t end up with diabetes by 12, I’ll never know! 😖 If only my mum had offered me bacteria laden, soggy, snout and germy salad sandwiches instead.
oh gosh no in Holland they have them on crispbread thingies... usually just the choc vermicelli ones tho

• Heart
Reactions: 14

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
10,000 is a very specific number. Almost as if she's alluding to something that shares that exact figure and knows it'll rile a "weird little hostile corner of the Internet."

And it seems like every single tweet now mentions (but doesn't actually mention) Tattle, even though she hasn't read here for ages and doesn't care what people here think.

Guess she's literally running on spite and J1g these days. Sad! Hope the special people enjoy their trifle while she wangs on for two hours about how mean people are for expecting her to be honest with her followers and honour her commitments (but she definitely, 100% isn't bothered).

Should I be slightly offended at your choice of gif?
Love Lydia x

• Haha
Reactions: 11