Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow marks a week since I emailed the TT about Jack Monroe and the Missing £10,000; I think I’ll email them again to find out if they’ve managed to get in touch with her through her agent yet.
I know it’s been said a few times that a couple of Frau’s wouldn’t even mind if she owned up and said it wasn’t actually 10k and she’d made a mistake, but I would be fewmin if that happened. The longer this goes on the worse it becomes.
I’m still mega concerned about the rest of the money she’s pocketed she said she was raising for ‘other’ charities yet still hasn’t mentioned them and could easily still be taking money in from Teemill under very dubious pretences.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Can we just collectively spare a thought for the guest who thought they could dodge a course by saying they didn't like trifle only to be landed with crumble instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Tomorrow marks a week since I emailed the TT about Jack Monroe and the Missing £10,000; I think I’ll email them again to find out if they’ve managed to get in touch with her through her agent yet.
I know it’s been said a few times that a couple of Frau’s wouldn’t even mind if she owned up and said it wasn’t actually 10k and she’d made a mistake, but I would be fewmin if that happened. The longer this goes on the worse it becomes.
I’m still mega concerned about the rest of the money she’s pocketed she said she was raising for ‘other’ charities yet still hasn’t mentioned them and could easily still be taking money in from Teemill under very dubious pretences.
I would be suspicious if that happened and would definitely need proof of her mistake. She said £10k and if it’s a penny less I too, will be fewmin.

I would also like a list of the other charities. How did she select them? How does she decide who gets what?

The tee mill shop needs to be shut down now.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Maverick jacks and her brown sugar crumble she just invented- get to fk my old dear, who was also a tit cook and crap at grocery shopping, used to put brown fkng sugar in everything. Brown sugar makes the crumble rock hard…I still have the scars on my oesophagus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Stay out of London, Jack. duck right off with your basic trifle and imaginary crumble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s off to bed. Oh well see you for the next 6 hours on Twitter Jack 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OMG she really has been there and got the t-shirt ( and one upped) for absolutely everything but still not managed any progress in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.