Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her more as a Dot, smoking and checking on Tattle/Twitter to find out the latest goss...

Ha, in the film I think I’d cast Tracy Ann Oberman as she looked in Toast of London as landlady. I think she’s a total glamourpuss but world weary with “what’s that idiot doing now”
C213B95E-38BD-470B-826E-AD2373A71900.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
10 days since Jack should have received the payment from Tee Mill for the crappy clothing.
Even years ago when I was but a smol pixie it wouldn't have taken that long to transfer money over. If I was in any was associated with Jack I'd be shuffling quietly away by now!

OMG that’s it! Joe Lycett absolutely COULD take Jack on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has Jack Monroe of Twitter fame paid the trussel trust the charity money that is sitting in her bank account?
I know this joke/meme has been done to death, but it always makes me laugh, so always worth a post again, and it’s so Jack 😁……

3E5566B0-370E-4E54-8DDD-C3D451334522.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
As a Frau who has dislocated a shoulder more than once, I am impressed at popping a knee cap back in. Although I just Googled it and the NHS say it's not usually serious. Is this a precursor to not missing important deadlines or meetings?

Last time I was there for work 🔺, I went to the ladies after the meeting to discover my trouser zip had been undone all that time. If any of you / your nearest & dearest saw me, I apologize for any distress caused

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Wow, popping her own dislocated kneecap back in. What a superhuman feat. I guess only the special sort of people, those who were able to eyeball their own c section, are able to do this. Must be all the fish and bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.