Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 05.39.22.png

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 05.39.39.png

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 05.39.54.png

Account is not Jack as she definitely wouldn't post a link to Tattle because then people could go and read the wiki and see the receipts of what she has been up to.

p.s. The one flew over the cuckoos nest gif is really funny. If you have read the book or watched the film you will know it is about a bunch of mental patients being locked up and written off but McMurphy helps them find their own voices and talents so a gif of them being a bunch of nut jobs isn't quiteas insulting as you were hoping.

(the account is now unlocked btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Dearest Jack of the uber POVs.

My friend who happens to live in Russia is struggling with their currency being devalued by approx 47% of recent weeks.

Can you suggest any nutritious recipes for brick mortar, dust and not valueless rubles?

Thanks in advance

CHACTfecker

ETA: fear not fraus, he is actually paid in USD from his job so the situation could be worse. Unfortunately it is becoming more and more difficult for those in this situation (of which there are many) to access their own money.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Absolute lol @ tweeting into the void about us “screeching” while stanning for someone with purported mental health problems by flinging out phrases like “nutjobs”, “freaks”, “weirdos”. Yeah your concern and compassion for others is totally evident 🙄 many social justice.

Gotta admire the hypocrisy of the stans. Anyway thanks for tweeting the links to your 0 followers, sir. Jack will love that as she famously wants people to see the receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I’d say no more screenshots of that account from now on. It’s pretty clear it’s not Jack. Just because once upon a time she boasted about socks doesn’t mean it’s still the case now, or that it was true then that she had 9, or whatever the number is. She exaggerates and lies about most other things. I know it would be fun to see if there was another Peeky Mink but it’s best to stick to what we definitely know is Jack.

We’re not here to provide air time to Twitter accounts that are negative about the thread or the site. Let them shout away, they’re not the first and they definitely won’t be the last. Soz!

• Heart
Reactions: 100
View attachment 1121670
View attachment 1121669
View attachment 1121667
Account is not Jack as she definitely wouldn't post a link to Tattle because then people could go and read the wiki and see the receipts of what she has been up to.

p.s. The one flew over the cuckoos nest gif is really funny. If you have read the book or watched the film you will know it is about a bunch of mental patients being locked up and written off but McMurphy helps them find their own voices and talents so a gif of them being a bunch of nut jobs isn't quiteas insulting as you were hoping.

Yeah posting the link to these threads and telling people to come and look, ain't going to win you praise from Jack mate... 😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Think this tweeter is looking for a little bit of...

Absolute lol @ tweeting into the void about us “screeching” while stanning for someone with purported mental health problems by flinging out phrases like “nutjobs”, “freaks”, “weirdos”. Yeah your concern and compassion for others is totally evident 🙄 many social justice.

Gotta admire the hypocrisy of the stans. Anyway thanks for tweeting the links to your 0 followers, sir. Jack will love that as she famously wants people to see the receipts.
Am ashamed to ask what a Stan is please?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dearest Jack of the uber POVs.

My friend who happens to live in Russia is struggling with their currency being devalued by approx 47% of recent weeks.

Can you suggest any nutritious recipes for brick mortar, dust and not valueless rubles?

Thanks in advance

CHACTfecker

ETA: fear not fraus, he is actually paid in USD from his job so the situation could be worse. Unfortunately it is becoming more and more difficult for those in this situation (of which there are many) to access their own money.
Sorry,

if this doesn’t impact directly on Jack, it isn’t a cause she can get behind. Better luck next time.

What an awful situation for your friend to be in. I think I read somewhere about people removing their cash from the banks and keeping it at home as the safest option; of course this is only practicable if the bank actually allow withdrawals.
There are no winners in wars - history has taught us this time and time again yet it seems we never learn.
✌🏼

A mega fan to the point of being a bit loopy - named after the Eminem song.
I had no idea!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.