Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
It's really bad, isn't it? Like, badly written, little or no research - even the link they've used to 'prove' her point about the upswing in respiratory illnesses says nothing about damp accommodation, it says it's about air pollution.
It's really badly written. Take this, for example:

Screenshot_20220313-112309_Chrome.jpg

The TT's stats show that ALMOST half the people using its services are in debt to the DWP: https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/...ferred-trussell-trust-food-banks-are-debt-dwp

So first Jack confuses more than and less than, then she draws a causal link which the TT does not. Being in debt to the DWP and using a foodbank is not the same as having to use a foodbank because you are in debt to the DWP. This kind of direct causal link is very, very hard to prove.

As always, her journalism is as sloppy as her cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

jenny2603

VIP Member
Health chiefs and drug abuse agencies in Essex are warning users to beware of a new designer drug which has been implicated in the injury of a number of people.

In March 2022 an elderly man was brought into hospital after being found laughing hysterically and unable to communicate beyond repeating the words "Our Jack" and "gold trifle". Police believe that these are street names for a potent new designer drug. It is not clear at this stage what kind of drug this is but police believe it may be a powerful new hallucinogenic and investigations are ongoing. A raid has been carried out on the premises where the man is believed to have ingested the drug and police have removed a number of items for analysis. No arrests have been made at this stage.

Public Health Essex have issued an advisory notice, shared only with partner agencies and staff working with drug users and addicts, regarding reports of "Our Jack" and "Gold Trifle" circulating in the Southend area and have advised anyone who id offered the drug not to ingest the unknown substance.

Users reported that 'Our Jack' and 'Gold Trifle' had caused them to become hysterical and left them feeling "a bit like a champagne owl" but claimed not to be able to remember anything else afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

jenny2603

VIP Member
Might have to sign out for a bit lads, just broke my hand punching a wall in a terrible rage after seeing she'd sprayed the trifle gold.

Here is a selfie. Behold my rage.

Screenshot 2022-03-13 16.59.56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Lazarus

VIP Member
When I was searching for the trifle in a lamp yesterday I seen this and honestly it knocked me sick. So in case she needs a reminder:
0C0DF7AF-935D-4627-A6D2-B74D9590B7E1.jpeg
DA505772-72DA-4ADD-8635-F7CB828975E0.jpeg

firstly, the sandwiches would have most likely fallen apart in a child’s bag if that’s how loosely they were wrapped;
Secondly, imagine feeding that cooking bacon to your only child?
and finally, my favourite sandwich would be a £5,000 pound note sandwiched between two lightly buttered £2,500 notes.
To the wanker who said roast beef with English mustard and horseradish - what 9 year old wants that?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Why would you make a sandwich for yourself the night before, in order to eat for lunch the next day, in your own home. Why would you do that?

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
So jack won't name tattle, she'll just vague bait that'll lead people to googling then clicking through and boosting tattle up the rankings 😆🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
We’re living rent free in Jack’s head and Jack’s living rent free in her landlady’s house.
You could not make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

jenny2603

VIP Member
Why does she think a picture of her outside No.10 looking like a competition winner makes people angry? Personally I thought it was nice she got the chance to mix with other people who are as self-serving and dishonest as she is. Not being the worst person in the room once in a while might be good for her self esteem.

Anyway I've decided she's being considered for Loose Women and would like to know if making unruly labia jokes in this context would be a red card?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
*spraying Sunday dessert with liquid shit to own Tattle*
I’M THE HAPPIEST I’VE EVER BEEN MOISTURISED UNBOTHERED STAYING IN MY LANE TOOT TOOT.

Ok, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
She's written something. And now we know why she's suddenly claiming that both she and SB have respiratory illnesses.

View attachment 1121901
-Cold, damp housing?
-Lowest incomes?
Jesus wept, stop. The misappropriation is off the frigging scale here.
NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO LIVE THERE YOU FUCKING CLOWN.
Why doesn't she try stepping out her own orbit for a while and realise how fortunate she is to live in a safe home with 4 walls and a roof?
I'm sorry for the language guys but, I just can't with this shameless cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Absolute lol @ tweeting into the void about us “screeching” while stanning for someone with purported mental health problems by flinging out phrases like “nutjobs”, “freaks”, “weirdos”. Yeah your concern and compassion for others is totally evident 🙄 many social justice.

Gotta admire the hypocrisy of the stans. Anyway thanks for tweeting the links to your 0 followers, sir. Jack will love that as she famously wants people to see the receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I find it funny and pitiful that she modifies her cooking to 'annoy' people she doesn't know on the internet. Fancy cooking for guests with anger and retaliation in your heart! It's really warped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
So she just made the same, regular old trifle again? Ignored everything that "10,000" people said? Standard!

Side note - the gold spray didn't anger us, it was more 'why the f is she spraying everything gold'. Trifle, shortbread fingers, hot chocolates, chainsaw desserts. It was weird, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She's written something. And now we know why she's suddenly claiming that both she and SB have respiratory illnesses.

View attachment 1121901
It’s truly wild that the daughter of a serial landlord & granddaughter of a slum landlord vacuuming housing benefits is allowed to write about this stuff with absolutely no disclosure? It’s the UK’s unregulated ✨hellscape✨ of a rental market that allows these horrible LLs to get away with making people seriously unwell. Your family have profited off this problem for at least 2 generations??? Self awareness who?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71