Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Powershower

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread (after 800 posts or so) and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Guys, it’s not Jack. Jack loooves Twitter and knows that a locked account tweeting to nobody is a waste of precious, delicious dopamine. Jack stans are a cut above and this person is overly invested and thinks they’re being clever. Anyhow, at this point it’s a private account and will go away if it’s denied the attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
why have I been blocked from replying to Jack? I literally have never looked at her twitter til now

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The moon landings, the death of Lady Di, the day channel 5 launched and now we can add the night we thought Jack was bating us through a 🧦 account, but it turned out just to be a middle-aged man wanking into a sock in his mums box room with nothing else to do with his time.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just had this RTed onto my Twitter feed and thought of wee Jockstrap Munro and her spiritual home.

81ABD445-6000-481D-91F0-151A19D99BA2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
well, they've deleted it from their bio now. not that my nocturnal activities are any of their bleeping business!

I could charge good money for wetting people's beds! 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
First rule of frugality of budget and resources: fruit in season. Strawberries in trifle in March? 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly, what the hell is going on. Today I've been BUSY and everytime I come on here there is chaos.

What is with the weird Twitter person.

Anyhoo. If she cooks fish and trifle tomorrow I will be

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.