Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the time Jack got a flappy fish cat toy and was rolling around the bungalow, hooting and fizzing at how hilarious it was? Now we know where she got her sense of humour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Cabal: reaches out to TT and charity commission to point out Jack hasn’t donated £10,000 as promised
Jack: fraus hate me cos I spray trifles gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
If Big Dave thought gold on a trifle was totes hilaire, I imagine the owl champagning he did at the “Xmas pudding sparkler gold spray chainsaw noise” vid had them worried he might do himself an injury!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I feel sorry for Jack’s dad I mean you must have flip all else going on in your life if a bit of gold spray on a trifle will make you hoot up a lung.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She has totally done the trifle debacle to shove all the Trussell Trust donation stuff out of view.

I’m ever more of the belief that Jack didn’t raise anywhere near £10k and is thinking of a way to save face and backtrack. We don’t care babe, just admit you made a mistake and donate them what you did make, along with receipts of everything.

My nomination would be “gold spray…..on a trifle’ said in the voice of Old Chief. duck me I’d pay to be a fly on the wall when Big Dave walks in and sees what she done. Can you imagine? It’ll be like David Brent when he does the training seminar and laughs on cue 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
We’re living rent free in Jack’s head and Jack’s living rent free in her landlady’s house.
You could not make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
‘Daddy look - it’s as gold as the hideous watch I begged you for and then bought off ebay. SAY I’M YOUR FAVOURITE BECAUSE ALISTAIR CAMPBELL TWEETED ME!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone remember the time Jack got a flappy fish cat toy and was rolling around the bungalow, hooting and fizzing at how hilarious it was? Now we know where she got her sense of humour.
Or the time she had to lean against a tree because she was laughing so hard at her neighbours garden stones.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Aw I see Tom Doorley is in her replies, telling her to keep angering that corner of the internet.

As Marco Pierre White said about Tom, he would do anything for a small cheque 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She has totally done the trifle debacle to shove all the Trussell Trust donation stuff out of view.

I’m ever more of the belief that Jack didn’t raise anywhere near £10k and is thinking of a way to save face and backtrack. We don’t care babe, just admit you made a mistake and donate them what you did make, along with receipts of everything.

My nomination would be “gold spray…..on a trifle’ said in the voice of Old Chief. duck me I’d pay to be a fly on the wall when Big Dave walks in and sees what she done. Can you imagine? It’ll be like David Brent when he does the training seminar and laughs on cue 😂
3662DB1B-D28B-4EB3-8797-D5B97AF46B7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Health chiefs and drug abuse agencies in Essex are warning users to beware of a new designer drug which has been implicated in the injury of a number of people.

In March 2022 an elderly man was brought into hospital after being found laughing hysterically and unable to communicate beyond repeating the words "Our Jack" and "gold trifle". Police believe that these are street names for a potent new designer drug. It is not clear at this stage what kind of drug this is but police believe it may be a powerful new hallucinogenic and investigations are ongoing. A raid has been carried out on the premises where the man is believed to have ingested the drug and police have removed a number of items for analysis. No arrests have been made at this stage.

Public Health Essex have issued an advisory notice, shared only with partner agencies and staff working with drug users and addicts, regarding reports of "Our Jack" and "Gold Trifle" circulating in the Southend area and have advised anyone who id offered the drug not to ingest the unknown substance.

Users reported that 'Our Jack' and 'Gold Trifle' had caused them to become hysterical and left them feeling "a bit like a champagne owl" but claimed not to be able to remember anything else afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
This don't tell the truth, because the truth hurts.

Also another bug bear of mine is everyone bigging everyone up for literally winning the booby prize.
Today I did something amazing!
I got up, did the usual everyday tit and now I am going to bed.

Everyone" sooo proud of you"

I get that some people do have mental health issues and things are a struggle, but it just seems like we have to treat everyone like a sensitive child these days else we are apparently being horrid.

I sometimes wonder how these people cope with real life problems! I have lost a patent, dealt with personal things that have been horrid( and that not many people in my real life know about) yet I don't expect to be praised for every little task I undertake and if someone tells me I am tit at something I take it and work on making myself better.
Yes to all of this. File with “be kind “ and “it’s ok not to be ok” guff.

And I say this as someone who suffers with crippling depression and anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Jack , I haven’t got any gold food spray but I have some leftover spray paint and a tub of glitter . Do you think that would work in its place ?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Health chiefs and drug abuse agencies in Essex are warning users to beware of a new designer drug which has been implicated in the injury of a number of people.

In March 2022 an elderly man was brought into hospital after being found laughing hysterically and unable to communicate beyond repeating the words "Our Jack" and "gold trifle". Police believe that these are street names for a potent new designer drug. It is not clear at this stage what kind of drug this is but police believe it may be a powerful new hallucinogenic and investigations are ongoing. A raid has been carried out on the premises where the man is believed to have ingested the drug and police have removed a number of items for analysis. No arrests have been made at this stage.

Public Health Essex have issued an advisory notice, shared only with partner agencies and staff working with drug users and addicts, regarding reports of "Our Jack" and "Gold Trifle" circulating in the Southend area and have advised anyone who id offered the drug not to ingest the unknown substance.

Users reported that 'Our Jack' and 'Gold Trifle' had caused them to become hysterical and left them feeling "a bit like a champagne owl" but claimed not to be able to remember anything else afterwards.
It’s like something out of a Chris Morris sketch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.