Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She left a tv presenter

It went so well that after it she decided to take 6 months off from doing any TV?

Reactions: 70
As I have said I cannot follow this thread anymore, but every time I read these recaps they are more and more bizarre and random. Loving it, never change Jack, never change

Reactions: 38
Gave me space to talk about areas of passion and expertise!

'Why does mince come available with different fat percentages, Jack?'

Jack:

https://giphy.com/PYEGoZXABBMuk

Reactions: 109
It went so well that after it she decided to take 6 months off from doing any TV?
Notice how, conveniently and true to form, how she's deftly spun the narrative that her world was 'falling apart' including her home life, to explain away her terrible, fucking useless performance.

Reactions: 56
Notice how, conveniently and true to form, how she's deftly spun the narrative that her world was 'falling apart' including her home life, to explain away her terrible, fucking useless performance.
so her personal life falling apart already? Perhaps it wasn't the best time to publicly blame Louisa for all your tech problems then!

Reactions: 49
It’s exhausting being a full time member of this canal, but my six pack is coming along nicely.

Reactions: 40
She’d 100% be Tom Bombadill. The worst book character in all of fiction.
Nail on the head, there's a reason the films a are better than the books. On a grunk after a nightshift

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Right well that’s all a lie isn’t it because she’s not a tv presenter. She’s a quavery chooch.

Reactions: 34
So she kicked the fuck off about THAT MAN getting all up in HER niche knowing full well that she was too inexperienced to carry a show on her own? Nice.

I mean I thought her tantrum was pathetic at the time but I at least believed that she considered herself qualified (whether true or not). Yet now it emerges that she just kicked up a stink for attention and to raise her profile.

Another shock.

https://giphy.com/VJHtXeMHViHRHvKGKm

Reactions: 56

A lot of the other comments are from people who, sadly, are exhibiting a common symptom of covid-19...

Reactions: 82
SHE LEFT suddenly during Hellman's shit show not DKL amirite? Let's not blur the only part of your timeline that makes sense here eh Jack

Reactions: 38
Am I going mad or did Jack once talk about getting vases made modelled on her arm?

Reactions: 43
Oh ffs I can’t even add to that. She’s living in fantasy land... came out a TV presenter. Just get the sure Jan gif out.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.