Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about it, it must be grinding her beans that people are keeping an eye on her actual timeline of events recently, she won't be able to shoehorn in a blurry period of time where she was doing such and such a thing for a dramatic tale anytime soon

Reactions: 39
Surely you'd eat a stew with a spoon rather than a fork?
I eat stew with a fork... have I been doing it wrong all these years?

On topic, that pic of Jack is lovely - I get that it's all hair, makeup and lighting, but much better than the 12 year old boys one!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
SHE LEFT suddenly during Hellman's tit show not DKL amirite? Let's not blur the only part of your timeline that makes sense here eh Jack
Didn't she leave during/at the end of DKL? Then Jack shaved her hair off soon after that and then did the Hellmann's shitshow?

Reactions: 26
Just as an aside, I've worked with people who have made the jump from online fame to TV presenting who have more followers than Jack. It's really incredibly hard to do but ultimately it takes a special something that she doesn't have. Can you imagine her trying to read an autocue?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Didn't she leave during/at the end of DKL? Then Jack shaved her hair off soon after that and then did the Hellmann's shitshow?
Ah yes that rings a bell. I was thrown off by her claim that her life was falling apart while she was filming DKL which I didn't think was entirely true. Crazy to think that was all only 8 months ago!

Reactions: 29
That's where I left my glasses. ;)

Is that alcohol I see behind Lorraine?
Yes, that's Gin corner.
Purely for medicinal purposes you understand?

Mrs ST will pour me (poor me) a stiff one to alleviate severe howling & clawing of the surfaces if I'm behaving like a Victorian hysteric.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ah yes that rings a bell. I was thrown off by her claim that her life was falling apart while she was filming DKL which I didn't think was entirely true. Crazy to think that was all only 8 months ago!
Isn't her life always falling apart. She's got more up and downs than a flaming rollercoaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why isn't this person (who KNOWS jack's MO) tagging her in so that the "EXPERT" can put together some meal ideas. Probably send her an affiliate link to buy tin can cook.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.