Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Be-my-friend” chocolate bars going down well. Some positive twitter off the back. Imagine how much there will be when PATREONs start getting the postcards they’ve been expecting for 2-3 months 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For someone last night who was saying she fell off the wagon & encouraging people who are struggling to buy a picture. She’s coming thick and fast with the alcohol infused recipes today.
But she has a picture now and all her addictions are under control because she can look at it above her computer.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also why isn’t bubble buddy giving her any money staying with her 4 nights a week but is being fed. That’s kind of crappy. If bubble buddy can’t cook she must spend a fortune on food normally so why she staying and eating for free

(Insert Jimmy Nail obvs)
More than 3 nights a week. That's enough to start paying full Council Tax.

I wonder how long she can keep this up to force BB into buying her the house she's always felt entitled to?

After all, the lease ends soon. If it isn't a rolling tenancy and can be ended at any time.

Got to make it absolutely VITAL for her LITERAL SAFETY that the 'visitor'/member of her 'little family' (like tit is it a casual thing with comments like that) ties herself to Jack for the next 30 years without a moment to stop and think what the duck is going on.

Reactions: 26

I wonder how long she can keep this up to force BB into buying her the house she's always felt entitled to?

After all, the lease ends soon. If it isn't a rolling tenancy and can be ended at any time.

Got to make it absolutely VITAL for her LITERAL SAFETY that the 'visitor'/member of her 'little family' (like tit is it a casual thing with comments like that) ties herself to Jack for the next 30 years without a moment to stop and think what the duck is going on.
I clocked that as well. She's a guest staying 4 nights a week just for lockdown without being asked for a penny, next morning she's a member of her little family. Something really odd going on with the house situation etc, all in the name of Jack keeping up the pretence that she's skint

Reactions: 46
😂 restaurants I have consulted for 🤣 is there a chain of slop for you?
Probably told Allegra at great length where she was going wrong with her 'Not a chain yet' restaurant.

You've inspired me to write Jack and the amazing sentient mirror:

I facetuned eyes,
blamed soft pink curtains,
talked shite for certain, and the fraus all knew.

I banged my shin, was howling and weeping
Cause BB was sleeping
Any chaos will do

I wore my scarf, Burberry's finest
Its from a puddle, honest
And the sideboards too!

So in Southend, the dawn was breaking
And the blue ticks waking
Any sleb will do

A gnash of teeth! A spiteful tweet!
My tv screw ups on repeat!
But when i blamed louisa for them,
I was LEFT alooooone

My bungalow, its cold and crappy,
The lasagne's minty
Cause any herb will do

The squiggles eat
Their eucalyptus curry
Yes absolutely
Any herb will do

X

(You'll have to imagine the brambly mice as backing choir)
No need for imagination.

1605632851898.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
18k emails? Is the fabled admin assistant still furloughed?

Jack, you do know you can import a csv document into excel (just select, er, commas to separate the values) Mailmerge from there, print labels. No special equipment needed.
My son does our Christmas card list up like this so I can print the addresses, as we send well over a 100 cards this is a huge time saver for us (me actually as I write them all!). It's time for seeing who is on and off the list in the next few days.

Come on jack! its dead easy

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I really hope she's not engaging with him. He might be perfectly sincere and friendly but it's probably best not to encourage that kind of thing, particularly as he appears to have no concept of boundaries.
I think it’s weird that people give her their addresses because she’s bought them a bag of Monster Munch!

Just because someone lives their life on Twitter doesn’t mean we really know them...

• Wow
Reactions: 35

But if she declares buddle, she will lose her single person discount 🤑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well that desk makes my ADHD brain feel absolutely panic stricken. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She could have ticked a fair few things off the to do list in the time it took to make that beautiful chart. And I say that as a terrible procrastinator myself. I know bullshit busy work when I see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.