Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just grunked through that Thread Titles thread, any of these could make a JM thread title
Screenshot_20201119-163403_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201119-163314_Chrome.jpg
20201119_165325.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I just had a look at it too and all those, “I don’t even know who Jack Monroe is” comments did make me hoot and fizz somewhat. I love that we have the coolest titles though. I have no clue who most of the people on Tattle are myself, I mean who the duck is Mrs Meldrum???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
How many radios you got there? Just the one?
Just the one in that room, if that's alright with you?

Can you all stop bullying me? Have I no right to privacy? Have you ALL looked at my picture, seen my ONE radio? Am I not allowed nice things?
How very dare you.

Absolutely get to duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Is it just me who felt oddly defensive of Jack on the thread title thread? It’s like, she may be a total bellend, but she’s our total bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Is it just me who felt oddly defensive of Jack on the thread title thread? It’s like, she may be a total bellend, but she’s our total bellend.
I don’t know I seen a comment that said our thread titles made us sound cliquey and I was ready to fight, the Cabal is nothing but welcoming. Don’t hate us cos you ain’t us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Hi Fraus. Only just Grunkad the last thread!
Agree with the comment that women are conditioned to “feel sorry” for men. Personally I’ve always been considered rude as I will without hesitation ignore or leave or refuse to open my door to anyone. I think I read his twitter and the blood bath comment was a reference to a vampire book and I think he tweeted it at the author, still a bit much but not exactly as terrifying as it sounds. I agree with Poca though - Lestat is his new name
Wasn’t expecting a third sheep. Can tell Nibbles and Loppy are besties. It’s nice to see some animal s being well cared for on this thread...

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t know I seen a comment that said our thread titles made us sound cliquey and I was ready to fight, the Cabal is nothing but welcoming. Don’t hate us cos you ain’t us.
Don't worry they're all in my lever arch file.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wasn’t defensive of Jack but definitely had to reply in defence of us. Like pretty much none of the titles on tattle make sense unless you read the threads!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I wasn’t defensive of Jack but definitely had to reply in defence of us. Like pretty much none of the titles here make sense unless you read the threads!
Exactly. Half the people on the threads I’ve never even heard of, it’s not cliquey to talk about something other people don’t know about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I always think it’s funny that I read here so often that it inflates my view of how well known she actually is outside Tattle. Not one of my friends or family would know who she was unless I explained yet I could write her biography (first chapter, being born into the depths of poverty in a 5 bed house).
On a different note, she reminds me of an ex who changes his Insta bio on a weekly basis. Musician one week, photographer the next, went skateboarding once so now says he’s having a midlife crisis as a skateboarder, writing a book... I hate stalk to have a cathartic cringe 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I wasn’t defensive of Jack but definitely had to reply in defence of us. Like pretty much none of the titles here make sense unless you read the threads!
Exactly 😂 Who’d read any of the other titles and be like, ‘Yes, I know exactly what you mean about that Hinch person I’ve never heard of before just before reading her name right now. Now I know everything just from your witty and long-winded thread title.’ Honestly. This country (Partridge reference for the initiated!)

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.