Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are a clever lot aren't we? (Well not me, I don't think I've had one thread title!), but you lot are.

Reactions: 32
I notice that the vast majority of people who have liked Helen's post are Jack Monroe regulars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Did you get the notification about thread titles? Proud of the cabal, those titles are golden ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Hmmm, that new account set up in the last 10 days. :unsure:

gogetfunding.com

Helping someone who has lost everything from financial abuse
My friend has just bravely reported in the last few weeks her life of the last two years has been one of financial abuse, a very private person who was always smiling , I noticed she had lost a huge amount of weight, her possessions were slowly disappearing to be sold and even her clothes ,her cupbo
gogetfunding.com
gogetfunding.com

Apologies, Frauen. My instincts about that account at the weekend were clearly completely wrong. Like, Jack, she is just in need of a few basics to get by.

1605794919449.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Those rosy red cheeks look like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummage.

I rarely comment on someone's looks, I am no oil painting. However, she has doctored the photograph so much, I am no longer commenting on her looks, I am commenting on some fictional character she wants to be.

Going back to the glasses talk, I actually like them 😬and I too wear big, bright, coloured framed glasses. I still get health benefits from my ex employer so get a pair free every year. I've got quite a collection. Though I have to say they suit me far more than they do Jack (my opinion only) Please don't hate me.
Sorry @MancBee but I think I’ve triangulated you through your glasses...
D91A5B10-1EA6-4111-A549-502C0DE19CE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Someone on there said they're random and uncreative 😭 . That post might ignite a Tattle civil war!
If the tattlers go to battle dibs being on the team who doesn't have @Jack_M

Im sure her triangulation skills would be a real asset but dont think i could bear her talk of ouchy fingers due to keyboard warfare

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This thread title thing is hilarious! I obviously like the JM ones but live and let live with the others. The best thing is thinking of one that makes sense and rhymes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see she's given up on counting her monthly food spend, otherwise her N4 snacks yesterday would have been included.

How long did that last? Three days?

Reactions: 24
This thread title thing is hilarious! I obviously like the JM ones but live and let live with the others. The best thing is thinking of one that makes sense and rhymes.
The judge can send us straight to hell, but we won't eat that bechamel is one of my all time fave JM thread titles. It's funny and it rhymes - crucially it scans well and isn't contrived or lengthy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The person who’s like “all the JM thread names are in-jokes” 🙄 well yes, that is the point, is it not?!

Maybe the anchoïade one is just a bridge too far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 74
honestly, i think you can tell exactly what's going on from our thread titles. how is it so difficult to understand that she's writing on wallpaper?! or that she's in a skip? or that she had no butter? or she's still lying? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Bringing this back to JM - loads of my friends and a fair few blue tickers have liked that picture where she's the happiest she's been since Pretzel died. She obviously knows what she's doing with all this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Someone on there said they're random and uncreative 😭 . That post might ignite a Tattle civil war!
I'm tempted to angrily read out a statement on video before getting one of my friends to call everyone sides of beef on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I just also need to get off my chest (because I’m supposed to be writing so naturally I am thinking about our procrastinating QUEEN) that I bleeping hate when she writes “peekyboo”. It’s “peekAboo”, you remedial swine. And stop trying to be cute, when you’re a minion of the antichrist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.