Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from the Marcus thing, comedy arc? Jack you absolute clown. What a state of affairs that you’re tweeting this to the world.
D9DE7F73-D6AF-4548-8C18-E2F0D5BD1738.jpeg
BA9E4EBE-37A1-406C-9283-DD40A6FFF479.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
According to her gigantic to-do list, she hasn't ordered the Patreon postcards from Vistaprint yet.

Looks like we'll have another Guardian article from her to enjoy soon too! (If she gets it done...)

The full-sized version of that list has a lot of info on it. If it was me, I'm not sure I'd want to share my gigantic to-do list with the world, even when redacting loads of it! Especially if people are supposedly stalking you...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Looks like a nightmare tbh. If she spent half as much time actually working as she is making these colour coded charts full of fantasy-plans. Call Marcus has me hooting, you must always remind yourself that she only started following him on Twitter a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I honestly don’t think I can handle the cringe of her talking to MR and it not bringing about her end. If he likes her or if she gets plaudits for doing duck all when he is so inspirational then the world is just shitter than ever and i’m going to live in the north pole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Meanwhile in my actuallyautistic home office - a massive 2018 wall calendar (totally empty). Tbf my career is more terminally stalled than JM's, and I don't have an ADHD dx or a shitload of amphetamines associated meds.

Fuckit! 2021 is the year I start living my life according to the book of Jack. Will document my progress online for the VuLtUrEs fraus in colour-coded charts. First up - who wants a twix?!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So she's spent all day pissing around drawing that thing and colouring it in? Rather than, you know, just actually getting on with some of it? That is just the sort of thing a 16 yr old does to avoid revising for their GCSEs.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
For some bizarre reason I had a look at his Twitter account and I’ll be honest I want my mum 😳😳. Jack if this messages pops up on your next Twitter grunk. DO NOT give him any personal details about you.
Babe, same x

Reactions: 19
I would loooooove to know what percentage of her day she has spent drawing out that stupid thing, colouring it in, then showing it to Twitter. I reckon at least 40%.

Reactions: 45
She could have ticked a fair few things off the to do list in the time it took to make that beautiful chart. And I say that as a terrible procrastinator myself. I know bullshit busy work when I see it!
It's the Arnold rimmer thing again isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The desk of a childish person with no proper work to do, she really loves cosplaying the autistic/ADHD characters too. Nice Mac and keyboard she has there, not cheap, and the perfect tools to churn out article after article, tweet after tweet and blog post after blog post telling everyone how poor she is..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.