Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Untitled 2.png

Actually no. Most of the criticism is about your lies, pretending to be poor and taking money from people who are actually poor.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I've had some amazing feedback too:

"Well packed, lovely item"
"Great Ebayer, thanks"

Going to put it on my CV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131

Falkor

VIP Member
How did she go from flying high to having an absolute meltdown over a sia tweet in one day?

What’s the betting she’s been dumped from a telly job or something? Or BB has dumped her again.
Trying to get attention back from the sheep, obviously!

Jack, I see your tantrum and raise you...

20200430_104503.jpg

(Not one of mine this time, a friend has a farm with 800 ewes and I went and helped out over lambing this year!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Ah she can fuck right off blaming her faults and shitty personality on alleged ADHD and autism. Dickhead.

Constantly seeking praise and validation from strangers? Narcissism. Placing yourself at the centre of every issue and shouting over the voices that need to be heard? Narcissism. Creating drama to broadcast to thousands on Twitter for attention? Narcissism. Largely neglecting your followers that pay your fucking wage, as you'd rather kiss arse to blue tickers that you perceive as having higher status? Yeah that's narcissism too. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 117

amberf178

Praise be - the hair is growing back.
Right so I’ve never posted just been quietly reading these threads for months but never needed to contribute you’ve got it all covered (and been entertaining me to no end).

but THIS the ‘I’ve still got patchy bits but I can cover it up’ nope nope nope. I’m a hairdresser (🔺) and you cannot cover supposed patchy bits on hair that short it’s not possible?! I’ve got clients who do have stress related alopecia and frankly her whole ‘my hairs falling out’ rhetoric is utter bullshit and it’s not fair on people who do suffer from this arghhhhh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 117

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Is it just me who felt oddly defensive of Jack on the thread title thread? It’s like, she may be a total bellend, but she’s our total bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

jenny2603

VIP Member
Christ what a revolting moral cesspit she is. There is nothing ableist about doubting the word of a blatant and habitual liar. There is nothing ableist about being disgusted at a middle class woman who has been rewarded way beyond her talents in life demanding more. There is nothing ableist at calling out a self proclaimed anti-poverty campaigner who has used her platform not to speak up for those who don't have a voice but to indulge her own greed and attention seeking behaviour. Disability discrimination is an extremely serious problem with an incalculable financial and human cost and it is trivialised by her exploiting it to her own advantage. I wish I could be shocked or even surprised by her behaviour but I'm not. She really is lower than vermin.

On a cheerier note if the producer who called her hard work is ever in Glasgow, give me a shout because it will be my round all evening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111

Professor Slop

Does Squiggle 1 not know SHE RENTS! How dare she praise the rented space as if dear Jackie owns it!
pic4.png

Lol at the (planetary) response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Paging Matt Tebbutt! Remember our cheeky little duo? Well just calling to let you know the light has returned to my visage so I'm finally ready for my close up on Saturday Kitchen! Can't wait to show you my new recipe for blended fish egg mayo! Matt? You there Matt? MATTTTTTT?!!!

View attachment 316611

View attachment 316615
Gave me space to talk about areas of passion and expertise!

'Why does mince come available with different fat percentages, Jack?'

Jack:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

MancBee

VIP Member
I could add letters after my name, but I SHAN'T.

She can get lost with her letters after her name, what about those with illnesses that don't have snappy acronyms. By putting letters after her name denoting what her diagnoses are, she is allowing people to pre-judge her with their own predjudices.

I do not want to be defined solely on my (multiple) illnesses. I do not want someone to see my illnesses before they see me. I don't want someone to make assumptions about me based on my illnesses. I do not want people to assume that I will conform to generalised stereotypical behaviors associated with my illness.

My illnesses are not me, I am not my illnesses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I'm bowing out of here but before I go I have a message for Jack. You expect so much from everyone, for allowances to be made, to be cruel when you want to, to create drama and then push back and blame someone else. Empathy Jack is refreshing but will likely be short lived. If only you could treat others the way you want to be treated. My personal experience of you is what led me here and I wont be alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100