Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Good job well done"

Lol Jack. Self praise is no recommendation, remember?

Also, "visage" is pure Del Boy vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyway I triangulated that kitchen in 30 seconds and she's gonna be on Doctor Rupy's show :rolleyes: - good job keeping it a secret Jack ya big melt :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Really? There hasn’t been a photo taken of me since last October Jack because things are that tit.

If things are really that tit and you really are a broken husk you don’t take facetuned photos of yourself and post them so everyone/270k people (delete as appropriate) can see.

🙁🙁🙁 ( I am too sad to swear.)
I'll do it for you....

SO duck OFF JACK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
imagine being in the public eye for 10 years, with multiple tv appearances, and being this pleased with yourself that you didn't completely and irrecoverably duck it up on one occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 79
That is a lovely photo of her. I haven’t liked a picture of me for over a year but I think if I had make up and hair professionally done and a photo taken by a pro I’d like them better though.,

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s had her filler topped up. Her top lip is over-filled.

Explains her wanking on about tooth/nerve pain again. Just say you have filler, you vain, lying twit.
Was just coming to say this. The clinic she goes to is still open, if further proof was needed
Screenshot_20201118-183824.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She's gone from not being able to say what it is to announcing it's with Dr Rupy 5 seconds later 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.