Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arrogance of "not who you think I am"....like she thinks the nation is collectively agog at this mysterious new steak bake maverick.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
What is funny is that there are several Fraus liking my posts from 2 hours ago. They have no idea what is ahead of them!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
The arrogance of "not who you think I am"....like she thinks the nation is collectively agog at this mysterious new steak bake maverick.
I like the way she's said "probably" - plausible deniability innit, for when we're in a Court of Law.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I find it particularly interesting how swiftly she deleted the M&S/Ocado tweet. We've said time and again that we totally endorse her having nice things as she has made decent coin from her books and media work (the desire to put work in inverted commas is almost overwhelming, I tell ya).

Jack's merry band of sycophants have probably never even heard of Kwik Save or Netto, and only slum it in Lidl when the 2011 Barolo is on offer, so they'd have absolutely no qualms with her spending her money that way either.

It's almost like it's... an admission of guilt? That she recognises that she is quite literally conning her followers who've donated to the fake povvo fund to buy her airpods and M&S mini rolls on a lazy Friday night in? Someone get Watchdog on the case.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
JACKIE, dear heart - you really crack me up! You are an actual self parody.

Crack on with the Manifesto, and stop stalking us here. Have a great day!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I find it particularly interesting how swiftly she deleted the M&S/Ocado tweet. We've said time and again that we totally endorse her having nice things as she has made decent coin from her books and media work (the desire to put work in inverted commas is almost overwhelming, I tell ya).

Jack's merry band of sycophants have probably never even heard of Kwik Save or Netto, and only slum it in Lidl when the 2011 Barolo is on offer, so they'd have absolutely no qualms with her spending her money that way either.

It's almost like it's... an admission of guilt? That she recognises that she is quite literally conning her followers who've donated to the fake povvo fund to buy her airpods and M&S mini rolls on a lazy Friday night in? Someone get Watchdog on the case.
Yes, all that gubbins about her schlepping it down to Tesco on foot with her big glasto rucksack and buying up all the yellow sticker stuff ... while she waits for her Ocado delivery and stocks up in M and S. All while rattling her tip jar.
Jack, you are dizzzzzzzgusting!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Surely she will arise like a phoenix from the ashes and grace us in thread #75 with her presence? She will have pissed and lunched, so I’m thinking maybe around 1.30pm onwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"probably not who you think I am". Babe, you're exactly who we think you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Surely she will arise like the Phoenix from the ashes and grace us in thread #75 with her presence? She will have pissed and lunches, so I’m thinking maybe around 1.30pm onwards?
She’s got nothing to lose now. Bring it on.
I’m still not dressed and it’s being questioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just want to say, thankyou so much @Peeky_Mink much, @Peeky_Mink fo this morning's entertainment.

This frau needed a good laugh and you have not disappointed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Her Alt's history:

The last time I pulled her main history when we looked at her engagement rates, circa 3k tweets, had to be broken into 2 as I'm on the free tier lolz

https://pastebin.com/JKusRuNq

ETA: have said previously but please ignore the RT flag, this is a v old script using something Twitter have since canned x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I came over to post a story about Jameel J that I saw this morning, it's unpicked her lies... Sodding Mackie has ruined it and upstaged me- making this thread all about her again.

I know it's the Saint Monroe show here but watch this story on Insta unpick JJ's bullshit it's fascinating!

The same compilation could be made for Monroe and since she is reading here it shows why you really shouldn't tell lies on social media!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Minker (Scots): A term of abuse for any disreputable ragamuffin or rowdy (Abd., Edb. 1963); a tinker, a vagrant (Abd. 1963). Also in reduced form mink (Abd., Per. 1963). (From the Scots Dictionary)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just reminiscing on piss and a sandwich-gate and came across another tiny, pointless lie. Wasn’t she saying she had to turn on the heating in August because of her FREEZING house? The same house that’s apparently a double glazed suntrap?

I am also still of the opinion that the thing about Mrs J joining tattle is absolute bullshit , but talk about throwing her under the bus if it’s true!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
As it's very clear she's reading along here at all times, hi Jack 👋

That is quite sad (not the gif, that made me giggle because I'm childish🤣)
She obviously reads here all the time. Checking in throughout the day. No one bothered her on Twitter so the only way she knew we were talking about her is because she looked here.
I reckon she woke up and immediately looked on here.
I say 'sad' but not in a 'aw, shame' way.
I mean sad as in pathetic. She lost the right to any empathy/sympathy when she pretended to quit SM in an effort to make people think she was in someway mentally ill and in a bad place.
She deliberately made people worry about her. That is down right psychopathic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.