Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
was just having my hair done in dickens heath, solihull, and when i came out there was a black rover with the same beginning plate as jg and i was like could it be???? 🤔 but then remembered that many people drive expensive cars 🤷🏻‍♀️

Was it smashing into all of the parked cars?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Starttheline

VIP Member
Don't worry Sash, we've got your back 😉

Now do the decent thing and post a selfie with Jack accidentally in the buff in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sarararah

VIP Member
@Sarararah and her husband at the weekends

View attachment 1380421

Sorry I know we've moved on but I was at the hairdressers so could not search for couples g.imp suits
Cheeky!
I've fixed it anyway
Screenshot_20220630-124340.png

I hope it never goes that far. I really don’t need to see him helping to flog Hello Fresh discount codes. I think that would just kill off my vagina.
I want him to just walk into the room "made ya a brew bab" put the cup down and walk out again

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Nah, they are both gorg (obvs him more so) they do look good together, this photo is nice because they look natural and relaxed. Normally they are obviously so wary of being snapped together, like the final day photos their body language is off, but in photos that look to be private they just look like any other long term couple that know each other inside out - trust me I'm sure me and my hub look like cousins or siblings half the time because we are just so used to each other, theirs no need for constant affection - but that doesn't mean there isn't affection, but it's not PDAs it's little kisses in the kitchen, laying on each other on the sofa, having bum sex
So what he's obviously cheated, or the relationship has been weird, but I don't actually think he's cheated this summer, and whatever it clearly works for them. Let them be.

just let us share, just once sash, we'll clean him up before we send him home.

• Heart
  • Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I found the old threads uncomfortably anti-Sasha, think it's just one of those things that as people come and go, change stance or feel more comfortable expressing their stance when there are others around to agree with them, the general mood of the thread is going to change. so now some people will find the current threads uncomfortably pro-Sasha. there used to be pages and pages of body language analysis, there's ALWAYS going to be something that annoys or doesn't interest you (general you), just got to scroll past/use the ignore button.

also think that it's a typical polarity thing where there's something of an urge to outweigh previous negativity with being extra-positive! if the threads had always been neutral about her there probably wouldn't be as much impetus to defend her/show her a bit of love. from a personal perspective I feel protective over her because of how often she gets called boring (subjective), unsexy (subjective) or that their body language is negative (subjective).

I'm sure it'll end up swinging the other way again at some point eventually. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Sarararah

VIP Member
Ah the U19 boys have just won the euros!

Just need the girls to bring it home in the next few weeks too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

cobette

VIP Member
He's so funny making a big show of being in the gym like he's about to start his own pre-season pre-season and come the afternoon he's off again.

He just did it for content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ruby1080

VIP Member
I just feel indifferent to Sasha. Don’t want to shag her as I’m purely Baesexual now but don’t feel ill will towards her either. It is what it is.

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
This is the real one to watch. It’s her autobiography I’m interested in. Just casually resting her face just THERE. Tell us all about it Skye.

1656669032545.png

• Heart