Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
That pool in his story looks worryingly private. Hope there’s some good trees nearby for Grealish Rebecca to climb.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Violetroselily

VIP Member
FAO Grealish Rebecca if you take requests, I want photos of him:

Picking his wedgie out when he exits the pool
Starfishing naked on his bed after a shower
In the gym
Queing at the buffet looking confused at the food options
On a pizza slice lilo
Sash wanking him off under the table

Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Whether we are up her arse or wanting to vom at the sight of her - she gets to get into bed with him every night, so she's the real winner here :LOL:

I do like the holiday picture, when she smiles naturally she's really pretty, instead of the posed pouty shit. He looks nice and relaxed too.

Although he has a bigger smile when he's stood next to KDB - we know he's the true love of his life 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ruby1080

VIP Member
We’ll never all agree on Sasha when we can’t even all agree that this is an absolute masterpiece that should be hung in an art gallery

1656668493587.png

• Haha
  • Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i like sasha, she seems lovely… i am always just torn between aw bae happiness and absolute GREEN ENVY FUCK THIS BITCH

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
@Sarararah and her husband at the weekends

48389519_1989326704488518_1943908241188585472_n.jpg

Sorry I know we've moved on but I was at the hairdressers so could not search for couples g.imp suits

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kakan

Chatty Member
He also screamed Zinner my guy to comfort Zinchenko when he got emotional after winning the Prem. I don't think he grades it, everybody is his brotha broskis bro brother guy except for Stefan Savic, he is a cooont. 😂

• Haha