Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kakan

Chatty Member
Where is the apartment listed? 👀 Can some post a link or tell a foreigner where to look? I admit I am curious. 😂

ruby1080

VIP Member
the picture is giving me hot days in lockdown energy where your package for the day gets delivered by some hot charming chav who’s got his sunglasses on and smells like sweet sin

plz don’t @ me if I write an AU one shot about bae as a fit postie
Please do it 🙏

candylady

OMG I HAD THAT TOO!!!!! Literally wanted to throw up!
On a slightly related note obvs I was a rabid teenager but guarded my big sinful secret (wanking) with my life bc ~shame~ anyway one day on MSN my best mate sent like a link or something I can’t remember, and from memory it must’ve been something vvvvv exciting bc when I clicked on it it said I had to do a masturbation survey in order to see the webpage or something lol. So I completed it and it asked all about how often I do it etc, ANYWAY once it was done it came up with something like *thank you! Your answers have been emailed to <mate’s name>* and I legit nearly vomited the panic was REAL.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
i stay off tattle for ONE day and you’re all converting to Matty Cash???

bunch of divvys

i will never forgive him for scoring that first goal in the final game of the season. watching him do the knee slide on OUR PITCH made me positively despise him. wanted to rip his hair out.

WHERE IS YOUR LOYALTY
When jack becomes etter again he will have my loyalty.

I'm.bored of jack he's boring me

mimimithis

VIP Member
Shit, I forgot to check. He must be so pissed off with me.

View attachment 1380177

He’s totally the type that would want to taste it, isn’t he?
Yep, and then be kinda disappointed that it's not at all what he expected.

I think they all like to have a bit of a taste, but there’s a difference between tasting a bit from a bottle and actually suckling at the nipple, isn’t there? I wouldn’t be into the latter.
As the one to suck or be sucked on? 😳

mimimithis

VIP Member
Why is he watching that on an iPad? I'd presume their villa would have one flat-screen tv at least?

This is his main market.

I loved Five, A1 and Blue. Spent all my pocket money on the latest singles from Woolies
Oh wow, Five. I haven't heard their music in a long while...

ruby1080

VIP Member
It’s a ~limited spicy edition~ dw, I can’t resist cutesy bae for long 💕💖 can’t believe I’ve not had a nip zoom as my PP yet but that’s too tacky even for me

*ENFORCED POLLING* let’s remember to get the photos prepped for the poll
Are we doing today’s photos or have I missed another poll suggestion?

Timefortea93

VIP Member
hmmm i don’t think anyone was slagging her off or suggesting it’s fun to slag her off. imo i’d rather not even talk about her on here because i find it boring - but only because she doesn’t interest me. different stroke for different folks. it’s okay to chat about her but it’s also okay to not be interested in speaking about her.

i’m here for JG and JG only 🙌🏼
This is why I cover her out of pictures. Im not here for her I'm here for jack matty cash

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I’m still watching….. and thing look that normal
With Jeremiah but she it goes or comes along more worrying than Conrad 👀👀

I’m still watching….. and thing look that normal
With Jeremiah but she it goes or comes along more worrying than Conrad 👀👀
You don’t have quote on?? 👀

Last edited: