Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with the fact that he was just out there playing football in those teeny tiny shorts.

This is how he likes it Pep, when will you just let him be who he is?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How is he looking like that after a 3 week bender? He is unbelievable 🥵

I’ve always fancied going to Santorini, anyone fancy popping over this weekend? I’ll get Hendo in to look after RFL and the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
wow omg ok 😍😍😍😍

also did anyone notice the guy in the background? almost looks like foden but doubt it is

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this right here is the best moment of the summer.

ducking cannot tell you how absolutely GREEN i am that he went home to sasha after this

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine getting to do his sun cream in the morning, then he comes back all sweaty and glowy ready for a shower. Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.