Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i reckon jack will feature in her next vlog. she has been posting him a lot lately
I dont think so. I don't think it's that far yet. She did also say she don't vlog on holiday that much. I think we got 'lucky' with the dubai vlog but that was with her parents.

If i was jack i wouldn't want a camera about when I'm on holiday

Reactions: 2
I dont think so. I don't think it's that far yet. She did also say she don't vlog on holiday that much. I think we got 'lucky' with the dubai vlog but that was with her parents.

If i was jack i wouldn't want a camera about when I'm on holiday
I hope it never goes that far. I really don’t need to see him helping to flog Hello Fresh discount codes. I think that would just kill off my vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Sarararah and her husband at the weekends

View attachment 1380421

Sorry I know we've moved on but I was at the hairdressers so could not search for couples g.imp suits
Cheeky!
I've fixed it anyway
Screenshot_20220630-124340.png

I hope it never goes that far. I really don’t need to see him helping to flog Hello Fresh discount codes. I think that would just kill off my vagina.
I want him to just walk into the room "made ya a brew bab" put the cup down and walk out again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s re followed woodsy, that actually makes me happy 😃
Screenshot_20220630-124934.png

My original babes 😍
He's either bored already, or just realised that Sasha must have unfollowed from his account when he forgot to protect one of his phones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Didn’t she unfollow him? He got the huff and is trying to reel her in again. I’m convinced we’ll only get the dick now when we actually get all these threads deleted. He likes the chase.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she unfollow him? He got the huff and is trying to reel her in again. I’m convinced we’ll only get the dick now when we actually get all these threads deleted. He likes the chase.
She’s following him now

Reactions: 3
He's realised it's safe to refollow now that her awful reno content has finished
OR indulge me here, cos isn't she doing the addidas X Gucci thing?

Maybe they got the advertising gig for a new sexy Gucci perfume/aftershave....... 🙏🙏🙏 Please Gucci god's 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.