Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B2639DCF-8220-433F-A96F-75AFAEDE48CC.jpeg

I can’t speak his language…

‘Cammmmmm on sannnn’

Who is cam?

or who is san?

Is Liam Broady’s nickname cam or san, but that don’t go with his name at all?

Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can't tell if you are joking

he is saying "come on son" in a mockney accent
No I’m serious… does this look like the Google history of someone who isn’t confused 🫣😂
107E09E3-E21F-4D15-86AB-8331634AD667.jpeg

I’ve lost all sense of understanding today, I get it now but I’m not happy. Why can’t he just write what he means 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love how you can tell he’s on a calm, relaxing holiday.

Vegas = he either logged himself out of his Insta deliberately or someone took his phone off him to prevent “an incident”

Santorini = almost hourly updates

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dont worry gorge, it's not you, it's him. His emphasis should be on the a, not the n.
Omg it should!!

Still don’t think I’d have got it mind you, I think I try and find a deeper meaning in the simplest things and somehow still haven’t learned that you really don’t need to do that with this man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how you can tell he’s on a calm, relaxing holiday.

Vegas = he either logged himself out of his Insta deliberately or someone took his phone off him to prevent “an incident”

Santorini = almost hourly updates
Vegas was complete silence, except all his comments on Sasha’s posts.
Definitely was logging himself out 😂

Reactions: 5
Hmmmmm I know I do Jack, but not sure how I feel about Jack doing me (or close if that's supposed to be mockney)

Stay Brum jack......

And it would be

"Caaaaam ooooon myyyyy saaaaan! Ooooh Gercha!'

Please refer to chase and Dave for correct use of Gercha.

It's got a t in it.

My grandparents just use it all the time, not just in an angry way, it's an expression of emotion 😂

My nan still calls people 'cows son' which is yaaa caaaaaaaaws saaaaaaaaand ya! And always hilarious 😂

I'm loosely related to Dave of Chas and Dave

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.