Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you think when men take photos they think about their dicks? like oh nah i can’t post this photo because my dick looks too big/small/lame/weird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have I missed anything broskis?
I went to watch the new Elvis film tonight... and I didn’t think about Abe for at least 2 hours and 40 minutes, I did come out and had to have a full fat cola for my withdrawal symptoms though so not sure it counts as a win.

(Film was incredible for anyone that cares)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have I missed anything broskis?
I went to watch the new Elvis film tonight... and I didn’t think about Abe for at least 2 hours and 40 minutes, I did come out and had to have a full fat cola for my withdrawal symptoms though so not sure it counts as a win.

(Film was incredible for anyone that cares)
I keep seeing everyone say it’s amazing! Making me wanna go this weekend. Seems worth it. You’ve missed big fat nothing babes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How is the orgy supposed to happen without me co-ordinating it?!

It's going to be a free for all.

V. cute that he is spamming his stories for our attention though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I keep seeing everyone say it’s amazing! Making me wanna go this weekend. Seems worth it. You’ve missed big fat nothing babes
100% get yourself down there to see it, and like I said, a sweet 2 hours 40 minutes release from the prison we are in.

Also, Sasha is jetting off on holiday. There’s hope for Jack’s nips yet 👁👁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sash on hols again, maybe we will get one last burst of holibae? Or shes gone to get shitfaced with the girls (can we join?)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope Jack is still at home, think he needs to take a break from being on holiday. 😂

Reactions: 8
Shes gone to dubai she's gotta earn that dollar some how. 🚽💩. Iykyk
nah it’s nearly midnight I don’t need that image.

the only reason I know about the porta potty thing is because of YOU... I was ✨pure and innocent✨ until jack grealish this thread was born.

• Haha
nah it’s nearly midnight I don’t need that image.

the only reason I know about the porta potty thing is because of YOU... I was ✨pure and innocent✨ until jack grealish this thread was born.
🤣🤣🤣that was a funny day making you realise why most girls are actually in dubai for.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
idk if i just like fell asleep or had a nightmare or what but i just had a really vivid memory of jack asking me to put a chocolate mousse in my 🐱 and lick it out?? why a chocolate mouse and what??

i blame @Timefortea93 for bringing up tit gate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.