Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being single ready to mingle. Not making his gf look like a twit to the nation to start with 🤣

Mattys having his glow up like jack did last year. He's look pretty good
piss off 🤣🤣🤣 like you care that he embarrasses sash lmao or that he’s not single 😂

i’m sticking with the real grealish and not the Poundland version. no glowup will ever make him as hot as JG 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
piss off 🤣🤣🤣 like you care that he embarrasses sash lmao or that he’s not single 😂

i’m sticking with the real grealish and not the Poundland version. no glowup will ever make him as hot as JG 🤷🏻‍♀️
🤣🤣ok fine I'm fed up of people being so far up sasha arse you don't know where she starts and they finish.

But in another note i would prefer him single bet we would see more if he was single.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣ok fine I'm fed up of people being so far up sasha arse you don't know where she starts and they finish.

But in another note i would prefer him single bet we would see more if he was single.
You a bit jealous of old sash 😂😂
If you ask her Nicely, she might share him for a bit with you!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
aw that photo of jack and sasha is lovely. it’s very natural. i don’t think i like other photos because generally, i hate posed photos

Reactions: 7

thank god i’m not the only one 🤣 she doesn’t interest me in the slightest (and i don’t mean that in a bad way) the only thing i find interesting is her fella 😂

i don’t actually think we would see more if he’s single cos the guy acts like he is so what would be different 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
thank god i’m not the only one 🤣 she doesn’t interest me in the slightest (and i don’t mean that in a bad way) the only thing i find interesting is her fella 😂

i don’t actually think we would see more if he’s single cos the guy acts like he is so what would be different 🤔
🤣I know but i cam dream if he was single we would see more naked or club pics 🤣. But then who am i kidding me does what he wants.

🤣I miss the old thread when everybody wasn't up her arse was more fun

Reactions: 1
Whether we are up her arse or wanting to vom at the sight of her - she gets to get into bed with him every night, so she's the real winner here :LOL:

I do like the holiday picture, when she smiles naturally she's really pretty, instead of the posed pouty tit. He looks nice and relaxed too.

Although he has a bigger smile when he's stood next to KDB - we know he's the true love of his life 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If it's fun to slag off another woman for no reason other than I think her fella is fit, I'd rather not be fun 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just feel indifferent to Sasha. Don’t want to shag her as I’m purely Baesexual now but don’t feel ill will towards her either. It is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just feel indifferent to Sasha. Don’t want to shag her as I’m purely Baesexual now but don’t feel ill will towards her either. It is what it is.
this exactly. like i don’t like nor dislike her i’m just indifferent. i’m not really interested in his private life, just wanna see his peen 😏

just here to be a thirsty witch and drool over his bum ✌🏼 the abs ain’t bad either 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this exactly. like i don’t like nor dislike her i’m just indifferent. i’m not really interested in his private life, just wanna see his peen 😏

just here to be a thirsty witch and drool over his bum ✌🏼 the abs ain’t bad either 🥰
1656666508730.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yeah but his bum and bum hole would be a sign to see.

Also bum changed to cum and that would be a sight to see. Bet it shoots out over his abs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If it's fun to slag off another woman for no reason other than I think her fella is fit, I'd rather not be fun 🤷‍♀️
hmmm i don’t think anyone was slagging her off or suggesting it’s fun to slag her off. imo i’d rather not even talk about her on here because i find it boring - but only because she doesn’t interest me. different stroke for different folks. it’s okay to chat about her but it’s also okay to not be interested in speaking about her.

i’m here for JG and JG only 🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
hmmm i don’t think anyone was slagging her off or suggesting it’s fun to slag her off. imo i’d rather not even talk about her on here because i find it boring - but only because she doesn’t interest me. different stroke for different folks. it’s okay to chat about her but it’s also okay to not be interested in speaking about her.

i’m here for JG and JG only 🙌🏼
This is why I cover her out of pictures. Im not here for her I'm here for jack matty cash

I found the old threads uncomfortably anti-Sasha, think it's just one of those things that as people come and go, change stance or feel more comfortable expressing their stance when there are others around to agree with them, the general mood of the thread is going to change. so now some people will find the current threads uncomfortably pro-Sasha. there used to be pages and pages of body language analysis, there's ALWAYS going to be something that annoys or doesn't interest you (general you), just got to scroll past/use the ignore button.

also think that it's a typical polarity thing where there's something of an urge to outweigh previous negativity with being extra-positive! if the threads had always been neutral about her there probably wouldn't be as much impetus to defend her/show her a bit of love. from a personal perspective I feel protective over her because of how often she gets called boring (subjective), unsexy (subjective) or that their body language is negative (subjective).

I'm sure it'll end up swinging the other way again at some point eventually. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.