Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how does she get these?? That's got to be from one of their private accounts.

GAH they're a bit cute innit?

Wonder if they are at the cavo tagoo in Santorini? Maybe they got a deal for booking both hotels within a week? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me I’m lurking on here at nearly 1am next to my sleeping husband and just clicked this tiktok not realising it would loudly start with ‘I’d never let a man spit in my mouth’… I’ve never panicked and closed an app so fast 😫😫

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me I’m lurking on here at nearly 1am next to my sleeping husband and just clicked this tiktok not realising it would loudly start with ‘I’d never let a man spit in my mouth’… I’ve never panicked and closed an app so fast 😫😫
Thank your lucky stars you didn't just play it in work like me.

• Haha
  • Heart
But how does she get these?? That's got to be from one of their private accounts.

GAH they're a bit cute innit?

Wonder if they are at the cavo tagoo in Santorini? Maybe they got a deal for booking both hotels within a week? 😂
What did I miss?!

Reactions: 2
I think grealish_rebecca knows someone who follows Sasha on her private and they feed her the pictures. Or she follows it on a different account 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s the only way

Reactions: 7
The fact he's wearing a Gucci top does make me wonder if they knew the photo should get leaked?

Ooooor maybe that's the photo he's agreed sash cam use in her next 'photo dump'

Reactions: 3
That’s a beaut photo of them both! He looks so bleeping fit, and she looks gorge.

Cmon sash, let us kiss him. Just once 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry, I know you won’t like this, but I think she looks good too!! ( not with your emoji, in the actual picture😂)
🤣🤣it's not hard to look good when he next to you tbmhats for sure. A piece of tit would look go. Ooo wait it does 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah, they are both gorg (obvs him more so) they do look good together, this photo is nice because they look natural and relaxed. Normally they are obviously so wary of being snapped together, like the final day photos their body language is off, but in photos that look to be private they just look like any other long term couple that know each other inside out - trust me I'm sure me and my hub look like cousins or siblings half the time because we are just so used to each other, theirs no need for constant affection - but that doesn't mean there isn't affection, but it's not PDAs it's little kisses in the kitchen, laying on each other on the sofa, having bum sex
So what he's obviously cheated, or the relationship has been weird, but I don't actually think he's cheated this summer, and whatever it clearly works for them. Let them be.

just let us share, just once sash, we'll clean him up before we send him home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why have I woken up pining for holiday sex with him? I bet they're at it like rabbits 😭

Pls Sash just let us borrow him for one night. We promise to return him with his bumhole well looked after.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.