Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
morning lads 😎 hope they’ve got an outdoor shower and he goes for a bathe in it absolutely tit naked so r kid grealish_rebecca can film for her close friends x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

333149O

VIP Member
The fact he is playing football in those tiny white shorts and nothing else is purely for the fact the thread was dead yesterday and he’s craving the attention. Just like the pointless gym video, it’s ok bae. We’re still here.. just about. *

*drop the nudes

• Heart

Kakan

Chatty Member
Wonder if Kev took home Jacks shirt, washed it and framed in at put it on a wall in his house. 🤔😂
Skärmavbild 2022-06-29 kl. 14.54.38.png

• Haha
  • Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Just a little recent epiphany I’ve had about Sasha… Sasha’s YouTube videos makes her come across as dull because they are like 40+ minutes of her doing the most mundane stuff, which some people love, but I have the attention span of a fly so I’ve watched a couple and have thought that it was boring.

But!! I really like her ✨to the point✨ minute long TikTok’s she’s done recently. She has always seemed like a lovely and chilled girl but they make her seem pretty fun too.

With everything else, I just think it’s best to not write anything anywhere about someone that you would never like to read being said about you 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
The most he did in that gym yesterday was a few leg thrusts like he did the other month in that City video. Then he crawled back to the sofa while Sasha packed his holiday bags.
The past few weeks have stressed the hell out of me, all the packing, sorting, washing, packing for TWO weddings at once, honestly Sasha is a fucking queen you just know she sorted it all, even sorted his case by outfits on his lads holidays I reckon.

She'll do a vlog on packing soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Whoever snapped these was having a LOVELY day

not me sat here wondering why I’m full of pork chow mien and not this man’s sons but there we go, can’t have it all can we 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
“yeh gaffer, that big”

7702FB10-CC0E-468B-A462-94F458D2EFE7.jpeg

You’re not alone Gareth.
We are all also pleasantly surprised by the length too.

• Haha