Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a little recent epiphany I’ve had about Sasha… Sasha’s YouTube videos makes her come across as dull because they are like 40+ minutes of her doing the most mundane stuff, which some people love, but I have the attention span of a fly so I’ve watched a couple and have thought that it was boring.

But!! I really like her ✨to the point✨ minute long TikTok’s she’s done recently. She has always seemed like a lovely and chilled girl but they make her seem pretty fun too.

With everything else, I just think it’s best to not write anything anywhere about someone that you would never like to read being said about you 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We’ll never all agree on Sasha when we can’t even all agree that this is an absolute masterpiece that should be hung in an art gallery

1656668493587.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
With everything else, I just think it’s best to not write anything anywhere about someone that you would never like to read being said about you 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think this is the most important bit to take away. We're here to thirst over her man - and while we're bound to come across her, because she's Bae-adjacent, it doesn't (have to) impact said thirsting. She seems nice, but she's not the focus of attention here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is the real one to watch. It’s her autobiography I’m interested in. Just casually resting her face just THERE. Tell us all about it Skye.

1656669032545.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why? Why'd ya go an' do that bro?
Sorry gals, just reminding everyone there are other bums and dicks in the sporting world.

I went through a big tennis phase about 10 years ago. Would have let this guy do what he wanted with that racket.

tumblr_mjk6pqZew71rfss7lo1_500.jpg
wimbledon-londonuk-27th-june-2015-spanish-professional-player-feliciano-EWJBNK.jpg
7988711120_62c59780b3_b.jpg
201436591-362dc07e-cc8f-45ab-a720-bdff180b23e2.jpg
f1f5cae633508d086bfd0aeb1502564f.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who’s that new fit tennis one who rattled the barriers at some tournament at some point last year? Sorry for the vagueness, that’s all I’ve got.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry gals, just reminding everyone there are other bums and dicks in the sporting world.

I went through a big tennis phase about 10 years ago. Would have let this guy do what he wanted with that racket.

This is exactly the kind of man I picture you with.

Love when I get sent a You Gov survey to complete.

View attachment 1383082
duck off. He's commissioned that himself for the days he wants his ego massaged. I'm saying 'Does not apply at all' to the lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I saw a wimbledon montage thing on telly the other night and there's a few fitties.

cute with a nice big nose but his pecs are scary.

actually, his ab/hip section is utter perfection 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.