Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever snapped these was having a LOVELY day

not me sat here wondering why I’m full of pork chow mien and not this man’s sons but there we go, can’t have it all can we 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When I say I dropped everything and RAN HERE 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️ What a lovely treat for a Saturday afternoon!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine getting to duck that body after he'd finished for the day ⚰
He'd get a second and third workout, that's for certain 🥵

EDIT: FFS Jack, I'm trying to work on a review on post op ACL repairs here... can't do that with you prancing around like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually don’t know what to do

The more I look the harder it gets

Obvs this is my fave (aside from the mask and the closed eyes like he’s being consensually forced to do this ⚰⚰⚰it’s also THE NIP PROFILE)
C245D4E1-357F-4378-B545-EB29E4E114EC.jpeg

this water drinking one is so bleeping fit (again, his facial expression sorry I’m a disgusting person but also his ribs and hips and ripply sides and that pec is looking pretty juicy for him but not TOO juicy)
0E11BB97-C1B6-4B73-BD0E-56A305BD2637.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only one I can rule out from being my fave is the 2nd. I can’t decide with the others, they all have SOMETHING that could get it to no.1

The mask doesn’t do it for me but the whole torso here is just insane. Plus visible pit hair.

1656784807004.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
God bae gets so jealous when we talk about Matty Cash! Todays pics are so desperate. Try harder Jack. You know what it will take 💅

🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
think he’s been feeling neglected with all the boyband talk and his friend’s massive knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.