Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be surprised if they bought a big Cheshire mansion...I imagine they'll move back to Brum at the first opportunity when he leaves City and that's where the big family home will be.

I wouldn't want to be out in the sticks in a big house without kids and no family nearby. City living is probably alot better for their lifestyle right now.
Absolutely agreed.

I think the Bernardo/Ines/John the Dog video shows a much more desirable lifestyle for someone at their stage of life than the Cheshire mansion approach.

It's different if you've got kids and/or aren't that bothered about being close to nightlife etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where is the apartment listed? 👀 Can some post a link or tell a foreigner where to look? I admit I am curious. 😂

Grealish Rebecca’s taken a lot of the photos down now.
I remember messaging that account a couple of months back way just before the euros and told them it's a bit wrong posting personal stuff then the account got took down so she made that one 🤣

Reactions: 2
Don't worry Sash, we've got your back 😉

Now do the decent thing and post a selfie with Jack accidentally in the buff in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
morning lads 😎 hope they’ve got an outdoor shower and he goes for a bathe in it absolutely tit naked so r kid grealish_rebecca can film for her close friends x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like bae is going wholesome in his content, showing Pep no benders.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like bae is going wholesome in his content, showing Pep no benders.
Where do they find these places? Everywhere any of them go there's a football facility for them to use.
How easy life is with money.....

Looks private enough to strip jack, bit of naked footy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.