Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, sis - need a hand? ❤ Hope you have someone to help you along, or find that crutch.
somehow got on the train to manchester but i don’t live in manc, see yas at the etihad 🩸 where the dfucjk is matty cash, have lost both my crutches but still got the kne brace ✅✅✅ insert tax pic of jack for my shite wffke that no one’s arsed about soz
FA80BD0C-0604-4865-BA0D-F8584D049EFC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I wanted And just like that to be better but it was a bit off. Mr Big allegedly not a good guy in real life. Miranda and Steve breaking up when they were supposed to be soulmates and other stuff. Clothes still good and like imagining I could live in New York.

Reactions: 6
Me neither.

Now Ally McBeal, that was good (jon bon Jovi!)

Also I've just started re watching vampire diaries too, I'd never seen the last series but I was so confused I've restarted it from S1
Ian sommerholder (or whatever it is) would get it!
Loved Ally McBeal too, Robert Downey Jr 🥰🥵

Ah the U19 boys have just won the euros!

Just need the girls to bring it home in the next few weeks too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I loved SATC but it’s aged so badly.

Did anyone apart from me sit through And Just Like That? I felt like I was punishing myself every week watching it, what a mess it was.
I didn't even try, tbh. I read the synopsis and noped out of that really fast.

Reactions: 4
I loved SATC but it’s aged so badly.

Did anyone apart from me sit through And Just Like That? I felt like I was punishing myself every week watching it, what a mess it was.
I did, I was gutted the whole way through it. There is a thread on here that was great to catch up on after each episode.

Reactions: 4
I’m still watching….. and thing look that normal
With Jeremiah but she it goes or comes along more worrying than Conrad 👀👀

I’m still watching….. and thing look that normal
With Jeremiah but she it goes or comes along more worrying than Conrad 👀👀
You don’t have quote on?? 👀

Last edited:
You don’t have quote on?? 👀
I think that is okay to put her with Conrad instead of belly, toby to the side.. but I still want comrade with Comrad!!!

No tbh… everyone else is talking m to knit and I hate that, I’m going whither your Jeremiah but iI prefer them as then 🥲

So sweet and lovely 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wrote earlier that I thought everybody at City just accepts that happy puppy Jack wants to hug them but forget about the little grumpy dino. Looks like his about to drown waving for help. 😂

CEA0236B-7C0D-4603-8F6B-84056DFFCF11.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that is okay to put her with Conrad instead of belly, toby to the side.. but I still want comrade with Comrad!!!

No tbh… everyone else is talking m to knit and I hate that, I’m going whither your Jeremiah but iI prefer them as then 🥲

So sweet and lovely 🤗
i’m so confused by this whole exchange - are you talking to yourself?? 😂😂😂 what is going on

• Haha
Same, I loved it so much. Loved Carrie’s fashion and really wanted to dress like her.
Yes but unfortunately I was always about 4 sizes bigger than her😂😂

Work has literally taken over my life for the last 3months…I have missed so much and missed you lot😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now we know what he was looking at on his phone in the 2nd photo. You look great Bae 😘
1656751442504.png
1656751658977.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.