Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BriarRose

Hello everyone 👋🏻 Longterm lurker here, I’ve finally bit the bullet (and had a few gins) and decided to join in! Going on the last few threads I think I’ll fit in well 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Jen667

VIP Member
I'm trying to think at what point during a wedding you would strip down to your pants with the groom's brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ruby1080

VIP Member
Fern taking her opportunity to pretend she’s just married Jack Grealish. Get it girl.

All the brides love a bit of Grealo.

1656351736368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Here’s what I think happened…

Abe and the slabsibling left the main venue to go for a ✨PēPsî top up✨ they ended up in the back room that’s probably a room they are not allowed to be in but they couldn’t read the sign on the door as it was in French and so set up refuge in there and just didn’t return.

Sash has checked the party venue for the two, but she hasn’t been able to find the cheeky bastard as he has the ✨pÊpSĮ✨ and cause Abe ain’t been answering his phone (it’s been set up on the Bluetooth speaker system playing some sick 2010 playlist he found on the plane home from vegas ‘remember this one Hazza’ ‘mate I’ve told you I’m not Harry’)

When she eventually finds him, he’s running around in his boxers as him and the slabsibling had a race to see who could strip the quickest, Abe won and because he won he got to pick the next song which was Down by Jay Sean as it’s one of his favourites and he knows the words well as most of them are just the word down.

And that is where we found him in that video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

rosierose91

Chatty Member
BIB I think kev looks like he had never ever been hugged or kissed by a man and then this giant golden retriever of a man child in the shape of jack arrives and openly adores kev publicly and showers and him in hugs and kisses and kev kind of likes the warm appreciated loved feeling it gives him and now equally loves jack in his little awkward way.
giant golden retriever :love::love:
nah I LOVE him

what we saw VS what Harry Kane saw

1656410555148.png
1656410610017.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

333149O

VIP Member
I just referred to you all as “the girls” to my sister when talking about this place. Guys, think I’m in love

• Heart
Reactions: 16