Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
C70FEBAA-A601-4739-8D08-7C7B2E9B1439.jpeg

oh my goodness i woke up this morning like where the fuck am i?? turned to my right and there was the massivest dick i have ever seen in ny life i’m not even joking, it had girth and length oh my fucking god it was humongous- i don’t even know how i got there with one knee and a broken face- but girls i literally am not even joking when i say i cant sit down in a certain way and it hurts to piss SO BADLY.

Where is @wonderstruck25 with the violation meme?

Do we want a quiz this week? I promise no geography this time
yes pls 💕💕💕 my turn to hassle you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Violetroselily

VIP Member
View attachment 1373713

oh my goodness i woke up this morning like where the fuck am i?? turned to my right and there was the massivest dick i have ever seen in ny life i’m not even joking, it had girth and length oh my fucking god it was humongous- i don’t even know how i got there with one knee and a broken face- but girls i literally am not even joking when i say i cant sit down in a certain way and it hurts to piss SO BADLY.

yes pls 💕💕💕 my turn to hassle you
Wouldn't it be funny if it was the same massive schlong @spilldatea met the other week

• Haha
  • Wow

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I need to login to a seminar on medieval amulets lol but the fuckin pants dique swingin dance video exists

Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 10.43.35.png

p.s. I love a personality quiz I am an ENFJ, Hufflepuff, HORNEY BISH

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’ve tried to stay of my phone for the last 24 hours and I come back and we’re almost half way through a new thread and some kind of video of our boy in his boxers pissed? Someone catch me up please 😭

also thank you for the kind words from my last post, I’m doing okay. I think it was a long time coming but it obviously still hurts like a bitch xx

Got pissed at Slabhead's wedding, stripped to his pants with one of Slabhead's brothers and did some embarassing singing to Jay Sean. Think he has a massive cock.

Hope you're ok - have you got support around you at home?

Screenshot_20220626-234323_Gallery.jpg

Also looked fit as with his clothes on

Screenshot_20220627-074112_Instagram.jpg
8ACF2AF4-96AE-481B-A229-BFC366F217E1.png

💀

Screenshot_20220627-074602_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I’ve never taken any of these tests.. not convinced I’d like the answer, either 😳🥺
I believe they are created by egomaniacs to make everyone else feel crap about themselves.

I am an absolute joy today, aren't I!?

Could cry he is so gorge.

65EF051A-E90C-4B13-96EC-551338F8E8C7.jpeg
Screenshot_20220529-144152_Instagram.jpg
B6057C41-CB9A-450A-B9C9-6ADCFBEBFAC0.jpeg
327.jpeg
67.jpeg
299.jpg
64.gif
297.jpeg
290.jpeg
79.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

cornflower

VIP Member
ugh.

ok I don’t think it’s too much to ask for us to see him with an erection now, so we can really understand this beautiful trunk. Really wish he’d wear whatever underwear he used to wear when he was playing, you could probably hear the fucker slapping about

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Just logged on to a call whilst reading this and said out loud, with my mike on 'what fucking spreadsheet!?'

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Some of those noises that come out of him make more sense now. I’m thinking of that one he makes when he surprises Flipper, it sounds very elephantine when you think about it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I honestly think it's all part of his appeal, he's incredibly talented at what he does, he knows everything there is to know about football, he's obviously a great loyal friend, loves his family, charitable, likeable (not even Roy Keane is immune to his charms) the fact he's a bit daft in other areas (chose my word carefully 😂) just makes him even more human and relatable.
Of all the things he can and does do, knowing he doesn't always get it right just makes him cuter, but no more stupid.
He, I think forgets to think before he acts sometimes, but that is absolutely not the same as being stupid.
Yup this. He's unfiltered, charismatic, and his golden retriever energy is infectious. I do love him as I would a naughty pup. Throw me them doe eyes and all is forgiven.

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I love the juxtaposition between Sasha’s post and what we all know went down in the cellar with Brother Slab. It perfectly sums up Instagram for me.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
i’m crying at the ‘kind regards, cornflower’ post after asking for a detailed description of his chopper. so formal but filthy.

also going to use ‘throw me around like a rubber ball’ irl from now on what a phrase

• Haha