Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man looks fit, I love the colour... BUT he needs to get his suits tailored properly. They’d fit him like a glove. 😰🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if at any point in the night he slid across a hard wood floor in his socks, pants and shirt..? Bet he wanted to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I like to think she's reading these threads, nodding along going "yes! Aha! Now you get me! It's absolutely fine if some other poor cow ends up babysitting him every so often......"

ETA he swings his cock around every bleeping morning and she's sick of smiling politely at him when he does it.......
This is what reels me back in when I start dreaming of a wags life, they still have to deal with the humdrum of relationships....just he happens to be incredibly fit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.